Roast Harry O

Remove this Banner Ad

Harry for Garlett or Robinson.

I want Mitch Robinson, love his hardness and the way he goes about it. He has discipline issue but they don't bother me in the slightest. We will lose a running defender in Harry but we are developing his replacements already at the moment.

A half forward like Robinson with his hard attack on the ball and pressure he will provide will be enormous for us and he can also play in the midfield. I think he is a player like Fasolo but with a bigger tank and a better.

We could get a bargain here.

Not sure how a player with a poor disciplinary record fits into a side that is trying to set a professional and well disciplined culture. It would also be highly hypocritical given our trades and delistings from last year were partly made in an attempt to challenge a culture of poor disciplin. And besides, it doesn't bother you that he was caught at 5am fighting a group of people? Bare in mind this isn't the first time he has been caught fighting people in public, who could forget his BIg Day Out exploits a few years ago. He is way too reckless and thick as a plank of wood to be worth risking. I wouldn't touch him with a 6 foot pole with barbed wire and Ebola on it.

Harry to GWS for Sumner and a swap of picks giving us an earlier pick say we have pick 27 and they have pick 20 then Harry + Pick 27 to GWS for Sumner + Pick 20

I'm not sure GWS would get suckered into that deal.
I can't think of a club who'd want him.
Micky and his Blues? They love all things B & W. :D

Harry for Garlett or Robinson.

I want Mitch Robinson, love his hardness and the way he goes about it. He has discipline issue but they don't bother me in the slightest. We will lose a running defender in Harry but we are developing his replacements already at the moment.

A half forward like Robinson with his hard attack on the ball and pressure he will provide will be enormous for us and he can also play in the midfield. I think he is a player like Fasolo but with a bigger tank and a better.

We could get a bargain here.
I'm fairly content with the direction the club is going, but if we recruit either of these two I will lose my mind.

Robinson is a dead set dick head and not someone you want around a footy club. He is also the absolute definition of a hack footballer.

Garlett is silky but soft as butter, not really that damaging and is also a loose cannon.

I'm fairly content with the direction the club is going, but if we recruit either of these two I will lose my mind.

Robinson is a dead set dick head and not someone you want around a footy club. He is also the absolute definition of a hack footballer.

Garlett is silky but soft as butter, not really that damaging and is also a loose cannon.

yes but just think of the hundreds of threads we can post hanging shyte on these two....these two could take over from Lumumba as the most hated man at the club. It would be great for the forum to get these guys

yes but just think of the hundreds of threads we can post hanging shyte on these two....these two could take over from Lumumba as the most hated man at the club. It would be great for the forum to get these guys

Which 2?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does my head in. We moved the wronng blokes on for the wrong reasons and kept players that have played a handful of good games in 2-3 years. Unfortunately HL has no meanignful trade value now.

Harry may not be at the club next year, might not be playing footy period.

Does my head in. We moved the wronng blokes on for the wrong reasons and kept players that have played a handful of good games in 2-3 years. Unfortunately HL has no meanignful trade value now.
H had trade value at end of 2010, that was the third great year he had played across HB when he could actually defend and provide good rebound. We weren't going to trade at end of 2010, we were topping up then.

Since then he regressed, we were never going to get a top 20 pick for H in recent years, and people kidding themselves if think GWS would have given us Adams for H.

H has looked pretty poor recently but I'm not sure we are in a position to trade out another experienced player. They may put his name out there during trade week but I would expect him to stay. He still has the potential to make a contribution.

I used to be quite defensive of Heitier, but this year changed my mind about him. His pace, defensive skills and disposal have declined in recent years. There is not much point in trading him because no club will offer much in return. We have little choice but to retain him as depth, and depth is sadly about all he will offer the team.

I used to be quite defensive of Heitier, but this year changed my mind about him. His pace, defensive skills and disposal have declined in recent years. There is not much point in trading him because no club will offer much in return. We have little choice but to retain him as depth, and depth is sadly about all he will offer the team.

I wouldn't underestimate H's drive to succeed. IF he has a good pre-season I think he can play an important role. Like the rest of the side he looked jaded in the second half of the year and it is probably a bit unfair to single him out.

Lumumba is more than a depth player in my opinion. His good games where he breaks lines are essential for the team to win. His poor games are very poor, but then when he plays poorly, the team generally plays poorly. The challenge is to get him back up to where he was, playing consistently good football.

Harry O is another person being played out of position. He was a great run with player on talls and smalls 4 years ago, now he is a left to run around like a chook without a head.
QFT. Lumumba has been having a dip all year, obviously less suited to the wing than defense but Bucks wants the attacking gameplan with the men Malthouse recruited to defend with.

Add to the list of blokes going backwards under Buckley.

Would be happy to trade him if a reasonable offer was there.

Would North have an interest? They have a lot of inside types, but Harvey and Wells aside, not much on the outside. They're in the window, so topping up might be on their agenda.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back