Hartlett vs Martin vs Ziebell vs Shuey

Which 1 of these players will be the best? Hartlett vs Martin vs Ziebell vs Shuey

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But a quick look at the stats show Richmond have more players averaging over 20 touches a game than Port?

Don't get me wrong i like Hartlett but he's not put it all together for an entire season like Dusty has and is.

And yet Hartlett still averages 9 to 8 contested possessions to Martin..

Had a great game did Hamish! how good was his goal from 60, sailed through with meters to spare... such a damaging boot....
Good to see martian stand up.... but what happened after half time???!!! Guess Richmond happened!

DE, and that miniscule difference, is pretty much entirely irrelevant.

They were saying Hartlett doesn't use it as well as Martin which is completely inaccurate and if they watched any Port games they would know that, hence why i used a stat to at least try put across the point that Hartlett uses it better than Martin. Also used the contested possessions of 9-8 Hartlett's way to undermine the people saying Hartlett doesn't get anywhere near as many disposals as Martin.

DE% Means nothing at all when it comes to comparing players use of the ball. Totally useless.

It's about as relevant as people saying Martin uses the ball better than Hartlett and also stating Hartlett has never had full games as good as Martins first half v Kangaroos... clearly haven't seen any of/or little at the most of Hartlett so why even weigh in with an opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bay 13 would be more suitable for this dribble matey

I think the word you're looking for is "drivel" not "dribble"

On topic, sorry "matey" but Dustin is a superior player, as 95% of neutrals have said

I think the word you're looking for is "drivel" not "dribble"

On topic, sorry "matey" but Dustin is a superior player, as 95% of neutrals have said
No i did mean dribble matey glad to see you adding to it, poll is pretty tight between the 2 by the way :rolleyes:

No i did mean dribble matey glad to see you adding to it, poll is pretty tight between the 2 by the way :rolleyes:
So you meant "Bay 13 would be more suitable for this thin stream of liquid matey"?

What I feel sets Martin apart in this poll is the combination of his ball getting and goal kicking ability.

Did a search of players in the AFL who average over 22 disposals a game and more than a goal a game. These were averages across their entire careers.

There were 3 I could find, Ablett, Beams and Martin, pretty elite company (not saying he's on the same level as a player though).

again the same guy that no other club wanted......
Don't be a fool. No one wanted him at 550k+ a year, the price he was trying to get from the Tigers. This again all based on supposed problems with his behaviour off field, which as stated, are yet to come to anything worse than him coming late to training once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back