Hartlett vs Martin vs Ziebell vs Shuey

Which 1 of these players will be the best? Hartlett vs Martin vs Ziebell vs Shuey

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
AFLCA totals to round 18

Martin 45. 10-Freo, 9- Saints, 8-Port, 7- Eagles, 6- Ess, 2- Lions, 2- GWS, 1- Dogs

Ziebell 41. 10- Ess, 9 - Carlton 8-Eagles, 5- Tiges, 4- Lions, 4- Ess, 2-Cats

Shuey 22. 10- Saints, 4- Carl, 3- GWS, 3- Crows, 2-Suns

Hartlett 3. 2- North. 1- Saints

Top 10 for comparison

100 Nat Fyfe (Frem)
85 Dan Hannebery (Syd)
65 Todd Goldstein (NM)
65 Matt Priddis (WC)
60 Andrew Gaff (WC)
56 David Mundy (Frem)
55 Scott Pendlebury Coll)
53 David Armitage (St K)
53 Trent Cotchin (Rich)
53 Josh Kennedy (Syd)

Heaps of fun

Goatered on the sticks
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Love the impact Ziebell can have but at this point the chances of him turning into a player that can dominate games more often than not seems to diminish. His 2016 will be very telling if he can remain injury free because he seems to be building but his natural lack of athleticism might always hold him back.

Donkey Chop

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Love the impact Ziebell can have but at this point the chances of him turning into a player that can dominate games more often than not seems to diminish. His 2016 will be very telling if he can remain injury free because he seems to be building but his natural lack of athleticism might always hold him back.

Sam Mitchell, Voss and Greg Williams like this

Donkey Chop

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I don't think Ziebell is a Sam "knows where the ball is going to be" Mitchell like player.

No. And he never will be. And Mitchell isn't the "I'm going to throw my body into this pack and take a contested grab, then kick the goal outside 50". (Yes I was fapping). Mitchell is obviously the better player and Ziebell might never reach that level, but they all have their strengths, it's just about getting the most out of them.

Heaps of fun

Goatered on the sticks
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
No. And he never will be. And Mitchell isn't the "I'm going to throw my body into this pack and take a contested grab, then kick the goal outside 50". (Yes I was fapping). Mitchell is obviously the better player and Ziebell might never reach that level, but they all have their strengths, it's just about getting the most out of them.
The way Ziebell plays might also impinge on his ability to get the best out of himself every weekend like the game's elite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back