Hartlett vs Martin vs Ziebell vs Shuey

Which 1 of these players will be the best? Hartlett vs Martin vs Ziebell vs Shuey

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaps of fun

Goatered on the sticks
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yes, i thought Shuey was genuinely good last week.

Martin was ok.

Ziebell was good, it took a re-watching of the replay to see it. At the ground i thought he turned it over too much, but it was actually only one turn over along with some of his signature hack kicks out of the center that go sideways. But he is a brute and many Richmond players came up sore from contests with him. Had he had have kicked that goal in the third i would have exploded.

Hopefully he can go up against shuey in 2 weeks time.
That one turnover was so horrendous I could see how it might have coloured his game for you.

Heaps of fun

Goatered on the sticks
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He was one of the main reasons why you got flogged in that game. He turned the ball over with almost every touch. Cunnington was much better.
Dustin Martin regularly turned the ball over on Saturday but was one of only two Richmond footballers to get it more than 20 times. Martin didn't use the ball well at all but remove him from the game and it's not even in Richmond's hands to begin with.
Ziebell is not a jet in a stoppage situation like Cunnington but he creates with his attack on the ball. Take away his 12 clearances and turn overs and I don't think North would have been any closer to winning, much more likely Eagles would have broken the ton.

gym4life

Norm Smith Medallist
Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Pokemon is Life
May 22, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Lol at the north supporters trying to make ziebell better then he is. This is ziebells first dominant finals performance and he is still a long long way behind Martin and shuey.

Donkey Chop

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Lol at the north supporters trying to make ziebell better then he is. This is ziebells first dominant finals performance and he is still a long long way behind Martin and shuey.

Lol at west coast supporters who think Shuey is better then he is.

Shuey is a long way behind Martin and Ziebell

gym4life

Norm Smith Medallist
May 22, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Lol at west coast supporters who think Shuey is better then he is.

Shuey is a long way behind Martin and Ziebell
Ziebell has had one dominant finals display which was last night, he has had two decent games in the ef and sf last year and two bad games in the ef (2012) and pf last year. Two call him a dominant finals performer is ridiculous.

Donkey Chop

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Ziebell has had one dominant finals display which was last night, he has had two decent games in the ef and sf last year and two bad games in the ef (2012) and pf last year. Two call him a dominant finals performer is ridiculous.

He plays well in finals mate. Finials is about being tough in the contest. Even neutrals are saying Ziebell is a good finals player.

Take your goggles off.

You'll get to see it first hand this week.

Let's see how Shuey goes if he gets tagged by Jacobs. Only needs 9 possessions to equal Trent Cotchin

Happy Mastenator

Chris Masten's Sock Puppet
Apr 16, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
Ziebull played well last night but if the Swans had a forward line and converted their opportunities he'd take some of the blame. Every kick of his is a hack kick forward, nice and high and normally a mongrel punt. Good teams punish those sort of kicks.

Donkey Chop

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Ziebull played well last night but if the Swans had a forward line and converted their opportunities he'd take some of the blame. Every kick of his is a hack kick forward, nice and high and normally a mongrel punt. Good teams punish those sort of kicks.

Yeah but let's ignore the fact that he gets those kicks by beasting the opposition mids, and his only option is boot it Norths way. If he starts getting more time in close he'll be streets ahead of the others. He can have more of an impact on the game with 20 possessions then the others. The other guys need a heap of the ball to have a good game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy Mastenator

Apr 16, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah but let's ignore the fact that he gets those kicks by beasting the opposition mids, and his only option is boot it Norths way. If he starts getting more time in close he'll be streets ahead of the others. He can have more of an impact on the game with 20 possessions then the others. The other guys need a heap of the ball to have a good game
That is not true at all with regards to Shuey at least.

WowWeee

Club Legend
Jun 17, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Ziebells field kicking is shocking at times, soo many rushed hack kicks last night that either went to an opposition or went out of bounds. At the moment he just panics due to the fear of being tackled and giving away a free. Needs to try and be a bit like cunnington, relax a bit and look around.

gym4life

Norm Smith Medallist
May 22, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Are you shitting me? Ziebell is the least damaging of the four. This is honestly the worse argument I've ever seen. You say that he is a s**t kick but go on to say he is damaging. Wtf.

Donkey Chop

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Are you shitting me? Ziebell is the least damaging of the four. This is honestly the worse argument I've ever seen. You say that he is a s**t kick but go on to say he is damaging. Wtf.

Damaging around the contest and around the goals. He is not a "s**t kick". Priddis is a s**t kick. Ziebell has the ability to kick beautifully, he does also butcher it at times.

Before I continue with this guy can anyone let me know if he is just a troll? That would make sense

gym4life

Norm Smith Medallist
May 22, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Damaging around the contest and around the goals. He is not a "s**t kick". Priddis is a s**t kick. Ziebell has the ability to kick beautifully, he does also butcher it at times.

Before I continue with this guy can anyone let me know if he is just a troll? That would make sense
Ziebell is averaging the second least goals of the four. Hardly damaging around goals. Compared to the others ziebell is a horrible kick. The other three are elite kicks ziebell is average at best.

SterlingArcher

Brownlow Medallist
May 16, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton

He wasn't bad at all in 2012. Was obviously in a flogged side, but he wasn't the problem. From memory he and Swallow were the only two North players to play well.

I would still have Martin as the best, Shuey 2nd and Ziebell narrowly third. Shuey is silk. Hartlett 4th but by no means bad.

Happy Mastenator

Apr 16, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast

But priddis doesn't kick every single time he gets the ball. This year especially he's been a great kick because he only kicks when it's the right option and he's not under pressure.

Sometimes it's like Ziebull is allergic to hand balling. Is it too much to ask him to handball to a teammate in a better position on occasion, rather than hack it forward with a kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back