Hartlett vs Martin vs Ziebell vs Shuey

Which 1 of these players will be the best? Hartlett vs Martin vs Ziebell vs Shuey

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such as? Or do you think ziebell is the most damaging as well?
I rate Ziebell the least in this poll. Irrelevant. He asked if you were a troll and I tend to think its not worth getting into a debate with you after observing your post history, where you pretty much only bat in favour of all things West Coast and nothing else.

Ziebells field kicking is shocking at times, soo many rushed hack kicks last night that either went to an opposition or went out of bounds. At the moment he just panics due to the fear of being tackled and giving away a free. Needs to try and be a bit like cunnington, relax a bit and look around.

Yep, only had 13 effective disposals on Saturday night.

Yep, only had 13 effective disposals on Saturday night.

No one is arguing Ziebell is the best kick out of these guys.

Ziebell is getting a lot of praise in the media for his game on the weekend.

May I ask who you think was/is the better footballer out of Travis Johnston and Nat Fyfe?

While I have no qualms or prejudices against Ziebell, I was quite disappointed with his decision-making from clearances on Saturday night.
I've seen him play good games, I just don't think the weekend was one of them, regardless of what the media says.

No one is arguing Ziebell is the best kick out of these guys.

May I ask who you think was/is the better footballer out of Travis Johnston and Nat Fyfe?
That's the worst argument ever. If you think his disposal effiency is acceptable you're entitled to that opinion but Luke Shuey has better DE% 58 to 73, despite averaging more contested possessions and clearances.

Ziebull would be a star if he was playing in the shitheap fields of the 80's, but if he goes at 50% along with Swallow and Gibson (who did it this weekend as well) against WEst Coast it will get very ugly very quickly.

While I have no qualms or prejudices against Ziebell, I was quite disappointed with his decision-making from clearances on Saturday night.
I've seen him play good games, I just don't think the weekend was one of them, regardless of what the media says.

He was in the best 5 players without doubt.

Most have him in the best 3. He was an absolute bull around the contest, just beasting the opposition. That's the first time in a long time that Kennedy has had less then 30. Ziebells tackling and body work had a lot to do with that. There's more to winning finals then how many kicks you get

That's the worst argument ever. If you think his disposal effiency is acceptable you're entitled to that opinion but Luke Shuey has better DE% 58 to 73, despite averaging more contested possessions and clearances.

Ziebull would be a star if he was playing in the shitheap fields of the 80's, but if he goes at 50% along with Swallow and Gibson (who did it this weekend as well) against WEst Coast it will get very ugly very quickly.

Last time we played the Eagles Ziebell dominated. He only had 24 disposals but was miles ahead of Shuey who had 29. I don't know what the DE was for either of those guys that day, I wouldn't be surprised if Shueys was better, doesn't change the fact that Ziebell was the better player on the day.

In fact Ziebell loves playing West Coast so I imagine he'll produce again this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last time we played the Eagles Ziebell dominated. He only had 24 disposals but was miles ahead of Shuey who had 29. I don't know what the DE was for either of those guys that day, I wouldn't be surprised if Shueys was better, doesn't change the fact that Ziebell was the better player on the day.

In fact Ziebell loves playing West Coast so I imagine he'll produce again this week
Yes, in a s**t weather day where skills were less important. He was one of our better players in the 2012 elimination final...

Yes, in a s**t weather day where skills were less important. He was one of our better players in the 2012 elimination final...

So because it was s**t weather it doesn't count? He was BOG at Docklands a few times this year too. The conditions don't get more perfect then that.

Do you think Shuey has had a better season then Ziebell?

I don't care about stats. The fact is the coaches rated Ziebells season far far better. I'm going with the coaches on this one
Maybe if it was just coaches voting only on opposition players you could suggest it means something but for all we know scott has a chubby for zeibell. Shuey gets more possessions and is more damaging pretty obvious he has had a much better season.

Ziebell had 41% disposal efficiency. Shuey had 65%.

Tomato sauce: http://dream-stats.com/match/view?round=10&match=7

Maybe if it was just coaches voting only on opposition players you could suggest it means something but for all we know scott has a chubby for zeibell. Shuey gets more possessions and is more damaging pretty obvious he has had a much better season.
Shhhh! If we act like AFLCA votes mean anything we can claim Gaff had a better season than Goldstein and Dangerfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back