Hartlett vs Martin vs Ziebell vs Shuey

Which 1 of these players will be the best? Hartlett vs Martin vs Ziebell vs Shuey

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleCanival

Club Legend
Sep 21, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Are you suggesting Shuey was better? Or just sharing the stats?

Anyone who watched that game would know that Ziebell was better on the day
You said you didn't know what the efficiency of either player was that day, I was simply sharing that information to you. Personally I can't remember the match well apart from the fact their was a tornado on the field, and Yeo was our only player who could read where the tornado would take the ball.

EagleCanival

Club Legend
Sep 21, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
If, and i know it's a big if, but if Hartlett does end up at Richmond next year it will be interesting to see the shift in opinion with both supporter groups.

like if he kicks 3 and has 29 disp round 1 against Carlton i will have to change my vote to

Martin > Hartlett >> Ziebell >>> Shuey ;)
Changing your opinion after one match? How very Richmond of you.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If, and i know it's a big if, but if Hartlett does end up at Richmond next year it will be interesting to see the shift in opinion with both supporter groups.

like if he kicks 3 and has 29 disp round 1 against Carlton i will have to change my vote to

Martin > Hartlett >> Ziebell >>> Shuey ;)
What if Harlett goes to North? we seem to be copying trades at the moment.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hartlett isn't going anywhere and his place as the first name in the OP means he is ahead of everyone. Literally.
Not what I've heard, 'according to unnamed sources' Hartlett was looking at buying an apartment in the Melbourne CBD between punt rd and arden st...

I may have just made that up but I'm sure that's how most of these trade rumors start. :D

Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Not what I've heard, 'according to unnamed sources' Hartlett was looking at buying an apartment in the Melbourne CBD between punt rd and arden st...

I may have just made that up but I'm sure that's how most of these trade rumors start. :D
Plays at Richmond on a Friday, North on a Saturday? What happens when they play eachother? 1 week loan back to Port?

Heaps of fun

Goatered on the sticks
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He was one of the main reasons why you got flogged in that game. He turned the ball over with almost every touch. Cunnington was much better.
Posted this in the preview thread for tomorrow's game and thought you might find it interesting.
Found an interesting statistic today: every time Jack Ziebell has gotten it more than 20 times this season North Melbourne has won the game. Nine from nine times.
19/26 over the last three seasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back