Hartlett vs Martin vs Ziebell vs Shuey

Which 1 of these players will be the best? Hartlett vs Martin vs Ziebell vs Shuey

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. We can talk about how my opinion is that WW1 never happened. ;)
Just like the moon landing! We are gunna get along great. Hold on just gotta get my tin foil hat and il meet you at the windsor say around 1pm?

Majority of votes were made in 2013/2014, and for whatever reason they made it so that you can't change your answer. He could have polled 0 votes, and he'd still be better than at least 2 of them.
Back in the olden days there was no option for that.

Eagles are still crying Shuey is last in the poll :)

I finally get why they are spamming the sub poll I created between Ziebell and Shueys. Why don't all you educated folk give me a chop out and help me dig myself out of the hole I've put myself in.

Now I'm getting told Wallice is as good as Cunnington. I've never been trolled before, feel kind of special, not in a Gilbert Grape way but a delicious Cyril way

I finally get why they are spamming the sub poll I created between Ziebell and Shueys. Why don't all you educated folk give me a chop out and help me dig myself out of the hole I've put myself in.

Now I'm getting told Wallice is as good as Cunnington. I've never been trolled before, feel kind of special, not in a Gilbert Grape way but a delicious Cyril way
5 Neutrals voted for Ziebell, 28 nuetrals voted for shuey as well as 3 north supporters, there were also 5 that had the profile as private leaving 31 of the 55 that I could view coming from opposition votes for shuey or 56 percent compared to Ziebells 5/13 or just 38% of Ziebells votes coming from nuetrals. Actually if you only had nuetrals the poll would be much worse for Ziebell considering that only 82% of all people that have voted rate shuey higher whereas 86% of nuetrals that have voted rate shuey higher. Whos spamming now dickhead? Stop looking for excuses and admit that you are one eyed and ignorant.

Eagles are still crying Shuey is last in the poll :)
Not really considering he is a close second in real life. Are you salty because we brought all your dreams crashing down this year or ?????? You seem to dislike the eagles a lot.

Lol.

You might have had an argument if it was still 2012, but it's 2015 now, and you clearly didn't watch many eagles games this year if you think Shuey still plays like that, he only averaged 1.4 frees per game this year, less than Ziebell, and 40 other players. It has been debunked time and time again, there is a difference between ducking and raising your elbows, if you're tackling around the delt and the player is able to raise his elbows causing you to give away a free, then you deserve to give away a free, tackle properly and there's no trouble. Ducking is what players like Lindsay Thomas, Allen Christensen, Anthony Miles, or your very own Michael Walters do, shrugging is what players like Selwood, Shuey etc do.

Watch some football mate.
Playing for a Freekick is still playing for a free kick, regardless of how its done. I'm aloud to voice my own opinion if i want to, just like you did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Playing for a Freekick is still playing for a free kick, regardless of how its done. I'm aloud to voice my own opinion if i want to, just like you did.
You are "aloud", but you're wrong. I guess say Barlow is a better player than J Selwood because Selwood "plays for a free", right?

I guess Walters is a s**t player then because he actually does duck his head any chance he gets?

Side note: Martin broke the record for clangers this year.

Still the best out of these 4
I agree.
He was second.

Top 3 according to footywire.

1 Josh Kennedy
2 Dustin Martin
= 3rd Sam Mithchell Zeibell
Dangerfield =7th and Fyfe =10th, so what's your point?
Champion data said he broke the record. Champion data is a lot more reliable than footywire. I was just letting everyone know.

That was H&A and only by 1.

Once again, what's your point?
I'm adding to the debate. I still think he's the best but this alone proves that it isn't clear cut.

My hierachy is:
Martin
Hartlett
Shuey
Ziebell

But all are by a bees dick I think and all have the potential to overtake each other. Would take any of those 4 any day of the week. Good poll!

Hodge, Cotchin, Gray, J Selwood, Fyfe, Priddis, Danger, Armatige, Tex Walker, Lewis, Cunnington, Scott Thompson, Mitchell, Ziebell, Martin and J Kennedy all ahead of Shuey.

But I'm still not sure why he mentioned Martin in isolation.
Does Walker's clanger count extend to his maladroit tweets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back