Rumour Harvey to be announced as new Essendon coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ever thought his relationship with Hird is beyond repair and doesn't want to come back as an assistant to Hird? Thomson may be happy being an assistant to Harvey but not to Hird?

Either way I think we are agree that James Hird will not be coaching Essendon next year and will probably be banned for life from any sporting organization.

Really? I still wondering what's gunna happen. What I really want to know is what the hell he has over the bombers, because it's got to be dynamite. How many "sack Hird" meetings have they had now, and he's walked out, well almost smiling.

Just how big is this. Is it amplified due to Hird seemingly loving the limelight of it, or is he really stopping the avalanche?

Big Rumour today that the committee chosen to elect the next coach of the Western Bulldogs is at loggerheads as two members of the committee want to interview Bomber Thompson and the others don't.
Can they afford him? And can they afford for him to have some time away from the game if the s**t hits the fan?

Would be just the thing the doggies need though. I'm still on the fence as I really don't know how I feel about his role in the whole mess, but gees it would be a good pull for the doggies. Would really help their membership drive.

Why do I care? I care about all the foundation clubs, I live nearish the ground, all my hubbies family and my parents are doggie fans, and gees the clubhouse serve great food cheap! I've taken my father in law for eggs benedict to watch them train. Awesome place for the fans to see their heroes. And the boys just walk around the joint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back