Review Has anyone else been able to watch this years final again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't even think Dimma and the players will review it. Ever. If they say they have I would be ok with if they lied.

Never watch anything we lose.
Griffiths long goal was basically the very last kick of the game I do remember that.
I remember sitting there thinking how very ******* typical.
The biggest tease at the club bombs a a long goal after everyone stopped trying.
That whole last 15 minutes really shitted me for that.
Seriously , thank you . It's time to delete it then as I'm not sitting through another 3 quarters of that absolute bile to watch Griff kick an Angel raper . I'll fast forward and delete.

Haven't watched it once, was on a flight back from Singapore when it was on, I even paid for the inflight wifi to follow the scores.
Needless to say I checked the scores once at around half time and didn't bother again
Personally i would have asked the pilot to turn back to Singapore.

Here's a link to Dimma's Dissection of the game.

I stayed on the youTube (after , that's one big pile of....) and watched everything wrong with the crystal skull & others. Cracked me up. Cheers for that SpudsLoveChild .

We made finals?

We gained admission. We were like the little fat kid that they let play so he doesnt feel out of it.

We promoted the debate as to whether a top 8 demeans finals by allowing 8th to be a part of finals. Only positive was to see how good Port Adelaide were in following weeks and it wasnt totally our shiteness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant help your self .

?

Seriously Rusty Trombone and all bullshit aside, don't take my comment personally, was not directed at you at all. I simply meant, who in there right mind would watch that s**t again ? It would be like me putting my hand up asking my doctor to repeat my prostrate exam :p

Just for the record, I am not the type of scrub to try to be cleaver and slag a poster off by posting round about vague stuff to hide it. I have a pair of balls, if I want to say something I do. I dont hide by weak ass "clever" posts.

Hope that clears the air ?

Last edited:
i just watched the first half again, recently, then i watched the first qtr of the HAwks v Port game
Port did exactly the same to the HAwks only this time they didnt convert the chances like they did against us.
They were so up for the game against us and the whole home ground factor was huge... they were so close to knowcking the HAwks off and had it been played in Adelaide would have done comfortably.
Anyway its done... bring on 2015

?

Seriously Rusty Trombone and all bullshit aside, don't take my comment personally, was not directed at you at all. I simply meant, who in there right mind would watch that s**t again ? It would be like me putting my hand up asking my doctor to repeat my prostrate exam :p

Just for the record, I am not the type of scrub to try to be cleaver and slag a poster off by posting round about vague stuff to hide it. I have a pair of balls, if I want to say something I do. I dont hide by weak ass "clever" posts.

Hope that clears the air ?
So now your into me again , wow .

i just watched the first half again, recently, then i watched the first qtr of the HAwks v Port game
Port did exactly the same to the HAwks only this time they didnt convert the chances like they did against us.
They were so up for the game against us and the whole home ground factor was huge... they were so close to knowcking the HAwks off and had it been played in Adelaide would have done comfortably.
Anyway its done... bring on 2015
That's 3 years in a row the umps have gifted a gf spot to the hawks in the last qtr

Remove this Banner Ad

Back