Has Sir Cliff done a Rolf?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm Asian.
Rich influential men using their power to allow themselves to sexually abuse others is a historical constant in any society.

Aboriginals and the Nth american Indians were know to hide pedophile gangs exploiting the poor:rolleyes:

Sure priests might not be protected in communist Russia but I bet you communist party officials were

So communism is less corrupted than democracy. Pedophilia is ripe in western political circles. Ask a victim they'll tell you.

thanks for clearing that up
When he starved the Ukraine warning the Germans what there next in line for, killing 7 million in one winter, western democracies made up the bulk of the increased food exports Russia benifeted from.

You say that to easily for me to believe you and its a typical retort from a western Apologist. Drag someone else into the s**t.

I know in communist Russia not to many priests raped their way around and were protected by their superiors.

In Russia it was high ranking party members.

Hasn't stopped some newspapers talking about the eternal bachelor and his previous lovelife, it's like Leveson never happened. If there's no basis to these claims he deserves a huge apology from them.

Apology from whom? Which news organisation covered life footage of the police raid? Think paedo cover up and you'll get it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its not a British thing, its a western society thing. This is going on in all countries and all our states amongst sections of the ruling class. Every australian city has a story of sections of the ruling class raiding the vulnerable children for their sexual gratification.
It's not a just western society thing its more of a human society thing

Anyway, back on topic.

Am I correct in thinking that, on the basis of a single, historic, allegation, the police have raided Cliff Richards house? This seems a little over the top.

I wouldn't have thought that if I went to the police and said that a person had sexual abused me some years ago that they would then raid that persons premises.

It seems either heavy handed or the tip of the iceberg.

Little Graham....you are an absolute racist piece of filth mate.

Western society is no better or worse than anywhere else for covering up abuse. It's an institutional thing, not a racial one.

Absolute dog comments mate.

Anyway, back on topic.

Am I correct in thinking that, on the basis of a single, historic, allegation, the police have raided Cliff Richards house? This seems a little over the top.

I wouldn't have thought that if I went to the police and said that a person had sexual abused me some years ago that they would then raid that persons premises.

It seems either heavy handed or the tip of the iceberg.
It seems more like a public fishing exercise. The fact the the media were informed and Cliff was not is completely wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back