FTA-TV Have You Been Paying Attention?

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched it for the first time tonight, was great, wish I hadn't assumed it was car crash television like 95 percent of channel ten's programming and got on to it sooner. big thumbs up from me.

I lost my s**t at the wax museum question where the sculpture of Jet Li came up on screen.

Also, watching Sam try to hold in the laughter when The Bachelor contestant asked: Where did he take her?
You knew what Sam wanted to say, he just couldn't get the words out until one of the following questions. ;)

I lost my s**t at the wax museum question where the sculpture of Jet Li came up on screen.

Also, watching Sam try to hold in the laughter when The Bachelor contestant asked: Where did he take her?
You knew what Sam wanted to say, he just couldn't get the words out until one of the following questions. ;)
It's a recurring joke that never gets old :D

I think they said Chrissie Swan is only a guest presenter so we'll only have 5 mins of her

Have watched a few episodes, it's a great laugh on a Monday night and actually keeps you informed of a bit going on in the world. All comes down to who the guest panelists are, but Sam and Ed are regularly funny. Sam in particular is quality.

Never really knew the show existed before about 5 weeks ago, was a great find one night just flicking through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's an underrated show with many viewers, without the support and feedback there isn't the drive to create more.

Maybe we can create some memes.
I've been thinking that myself. I have photoshop and gimp so wouldn't take too long to do. It's great seeing the ratings climb this season.

They have been averaging over 600k viewers this season which is great for ten

I've been thinking that myself. I have photoshop and gimp so wouldn't take too long to do. It's great seeing the ratings climb this season.

They have been averaging over 600k viewers this season which is great for ten
I'll have a go as well when I have some spare time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back