Hawka and his hovercraft

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were talking about the Hovercraft with friends (including HAWKS HEROES) at Family Day yesterday - one of them actually WAS Hawka, from at least 2004 to 2006 or 2007, and he said he'd used the hovercraft at Family Days.
I must admit I don't remember it, I reckon it must have finished just before I signed up as a member.

I think it was converted into a delorean ??

cool-delorean-hovercraft.gif

:eek:- GREAT SCOTT !!

Someone ask the club for a photo. Surely they'd have one. Or perhaps the hovercraft is in the Hawks museum :D

You would all be talking about MY DAD!

We spent many years (yes we are hawks supporters) travelling to the Hawks home games both at Waverley and then a the G, taking Hawka and junior members around the ground. Dad repainted his hovercraft in Hawthorn colours. It was a total joy and something we were both thrilled to be part of for as long as we were. Including more than one "Hawka" ;-)

Sadly, they changed direction and decided the hovercraft was no longer going to be used. BOOOOOO!!!

I do have some photos somewhere, which I will hunt out.

Dad has seen some of these posts and they bought a smile to his fae (except the one with the Carlton mascot and their attempt to use a hovercraft - geeze guys, get your own ideas!) LOL

Hello Hawks board.

Who remembers this? :D

Hawka zooming around in his hovercraft before games. Very amusing :D

Anyone got a photo? Absolute pisser!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back