Hawks Radio Games 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

I contacted CrocMedia and they said they can't post a replay online or as a stream due to licensing. I have asked what would happen if a USB stick arrived in the mail with a request.

Which one is the best? I listened to 4 of them on the DVD and thought Triple M was the best... sound quality crowd and their commentary on Cyrils work, Hodgey's goal, Lakes smother was the most exciting. Added the fact the Garry Lyon thinks we are awesome adds to it.

Which one is the best? I listened to 4 of them on the DVD and thought Triple M was the best... sound quality crowd and their commentary on Cyrils work, Hodgey's goal, Lakes smother was the most exciting. Added the fact the Garry Lyon thinks we are awesome adds to it.
Is the sound on your DVD ok for Ch7 in the first qtr? Mine sounds like it was recored on someone's phone. From 2nd qtr onwards it's fine. Took it back to Hawks Nest Glenferrie and swapped it, same problem. Anyone else had this?

I actually haven't checked the channel 7 one properly, but by SEN one is completely behind. I cbb listening to SEN anyway so I don't care.

Is the sound on your DVD ok for Ch7 in the first qtr? Mine sounds like it was recored on someone's phone. From 2nd qtr onwards it's fine. Took it back to Hawks Nest Glenferrie and swapped it, same problem. Anyone else had this?
I think the sound was pretty crap on the telecast (the hd one anyway).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No reply to that email. I was going to wait a few days for a response, then I was going to send a stick with a self addressed envelope and see what happens.

Sent the USB stick a few weeks ago. Have emailed him since and got no response to either. Hoping he is on holidays but doubt it. Think I just blew money on the stick.

Hi guys (and girls),

I hate to bump an old thread, but I am chasing the MMM coverage of the Hawks v Crows from Round 5 2016 (yes this weekend just gone).

Does anyone at all have a link I can use or access to download that footage. I need something uplifting to listen to on a long commute!!

Many thanks in advance peeps (and happy for folks to PM me if they wish to remain anonymous).

Cheers
Jonesy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back