Hawks Trade Table

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently news out of the doggies camp is that Jason tutt wants out. Has good pace, penetrating kick and is an outside midfielder. Not sure what the go is, whether he is delisted FA or wants a trade. Reminds me of the simpkin scenario. Might be a good pick up for our depth.
the-office-o.gif

So if we lose Hallahan or Woodward, who is more likely to go? Woodward's probably shown more improve/desire to improve but is on the small side whereas Hallahan is in the mold of the tallish mids

Apparently news out of the doggies camp is that Jason tutt wants out. Has good pace, penetrating kick and is an outside midfielder. Not sure what the go is, whether he is delisted FA or wants a trade. Reminds me of the simpkin scenario. Might be a good pick up for our depth.
Lolz..... we have depth !!!

New and current player contract signings, contract up grades & extensions.
You know things that happens every year at clubs. Specialy if they have won a few flags with the same team

Sent from my D5503

I trust our list management team will factor those in. Thanks for pointing it out though.

New and current player contract signings, contract up grades & extensions.
You know things that happens every year at clubs. Specialy if they have won a few flags with the same team

Sent from my D5503
Buddy was on big money and a little known fact is that Guerra was one of our highest paid. Both left at the end of last year. Sewell would've also been on a nice packet and he's likely to retire now or play elsewhere.

Contracts could then be renegotiated so that more was paid upfront this year and less in later years where we could then use that money to get new players.

Most if not all of our players are probably on less than you think so that they can stay together and continue having success. Geelong players did the same thing during their time at the top.

Do ped programs count towards salary caps?
Guess not but it's gold to watch a team cheat and lie their asses off and they are still a pathetic rabble.

whateverittakesnext??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Birchall re-signed just weeks after Franklin confirmed he was leaving. You'd imagine he took up most of the Franklin money for this season, and will be on less than normal for his next two seasons. I'd expect we have north of 1 million to offer.

Liability working back. Should get another go but incredible one trick pony

I was a bit suprised Mathew panos never got a game for the doggies! Reminded me of Jack darling just not as polished. Now I hear he has been pushed up in the midfield and had some success. 191cm+ and 90kg+ low risk, potentially high reward player. Has a lethal kick just his pace might let him down.

I was a bit suprised Mathew panos never got a game for the doggies! Reminded me of Jack darling just not as polished. Now I hear he has been pushed up in the midfield and had some success. 191cm+ and 90kg+ low risk, potentially high reward player. Has a lethal kick just his pace might let him down.
Much more of a one trick pony when at the doggies!!! But seeing that article saying his moved into the mid and that we looking at him, makes me say YES!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back