Preview Hawks v Pusscats : Changes and predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who plays on Duncan ? Good player who seems to create havoc against us every time we play them ..

Stratton 4 Duncan, with Lithers on the Finger twirling twat when resting forward!....Porky's back is playin up again, so Doubt he'll play, though if he does then Brian needs all the work he can get prior to the finals!

Bring in Cheney to clean up Selwood I says!

Rest all of Hodge, Burgers, Sammy & Lewy & see who stands up in their absence!...Good chance for sum experiments here, though give em nufin to pick over so far as game day strategies for September are concerned.

My in's:

Roughead, Spangher, Sewell

O'Brien, Schoenmakers, Suckling

I can see where you are coming from with Suckers so far as defensive accountability is concerned, but he is our designated kicker-inererererer....He also plays as the loose defensive man & when opposition teams blanket Birchall, Smith & Hill he becomes important as another running link option....He is also versatile enuf to play on a wing or at half forward & snaffle that all important running goal against the flow....Yes, he has no right foot, but then again neither has Birchall!

Sewell should be given every chance to prove himself given his finals record, but his lack of versatility & kicking ability/skills are a real concern going forward!....I'd play him on Selwood with the assignment of smashing the cnut to kingdom come every chance he gets!

B: Gibson Lake Stratton
HB: Hodge Shoenmakers Litherland
M: Smith Mitchell Birchall
HF: Spangher Roughead Hill
F: Puopolo Gunston Breust
R: McEvoy Lewis Langford

Int: Ceglar Shiels Burgoyne
Sub: Simpkin

Roles
Lake to Porkins
Langford to Duckwood
Hill as small forward
Resting Ruckman filling the hole in the backline
Spangher forward tag on Taylor
Love the look of that line up, and the match ups.

I think we should try a negating role on Taylor and a lot of their plays start from him and he is in great form at the moment

a lot of people saying this is a dead rubber don't agree as wining form is good form simple that

Who plays on Duncan ? Good player who seems to create havoc against us every time we play them ..

play a thug on him to whack him, maybe play J.Kelly on him and his job all night is to punch him in the face every time he has energy too, doesnt matter if he gets suspended as he most likely wont be on our list next yr.................. will make me happy anyways

:eek:Landed on K-Rock last night, you know that small poxy radio station somewhere in the bowels of Geelong. Anyhow, they're pumping up this game as a continuation of the Kennett Curse!

you mean Geelong (and their supporters) are using Propaganda in the media??????????????...........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REALLY?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the look of that line up, and the match ups.
not all mine...an amalgamation of ideas of the illustrious members on this thread
I think we need to make many changes this week and make it a team that is hard to get in and if you don't perform you lose your spot...therefore suckers and hale lose their spots, sewell has to keep fighting for a spot. Shoey for me has been given sacrificial roles and been doing the job so I think he is important for our line-up.

I don't rate us because I think we are out of form and to get form I think we need more hunger at the ball and maybe fighting for spots will do this...maybe

IN: Roughead, Spangher, Sewell
OUT: Schoenmakers, O'Brien, Suckling (injured)

B: Stratton, Lake, Duryea

HB: Gibson, Spangher, Hodge

C: Birchall, Mitchell, Smith

HF: Burgoyne, Roughead, Hill

F: Puopolo, Gunston, Breust

R: McEvoy, Lewis, Langford

INT: Shiels, Hale, Simpkin, Sewell

Send the Spang to Taylor. Or Puopolo - both good options.

Who do we send to Rosebery ?
:eek:Landed on K-Rock last night, you know that small poxy radio station somewhere in the bowels of Geelong. Anyhow, they're pumping up this game as a continuation of the Kennett Curse!

I believe this may be the commentary team for Saturday night.

qgGBjd

:rolleyes: - the FAT CONTROLLER (2nd from right) annoys me the most !!

Hey, the more they do it the more we get to remind them of last years prelim.

Suckers will be a no show due to injury replaced by Spaghar.

TOB straight swap for Roughead.

This time not predicting a Sewell return UNLESS a senior player does not come up...then he might be a chance but then again so could young Billy. Reoccurance of old injury or illness perhaps..

Suckers will be a no show due to injury replaced by Spaghar.

TOB straight swap for Roughead.

This time not predicting a Sewell return UNLESS a senior player does not come up...then he might be a chance but then again so could young Billy. Reoccurance of old injury or illness perhaps..
Do you think Gus will get another run?

You'd think that if Sewell is going to play a part in September then he simply must come in this week. That said we need a settled side and therfore as few changes as possible:
Roughhead for Timmy O is the only certainty.
Maybe Sewell for Suckling if he doesn't get up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back