Autopsy Hawks vs Dockers - We bested the west!

Bikefreak

Cancelled
Jun 22, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Golden State, B.H.H. Perth Wildcats
? you can't throw players into fences though surely? was a free at least. poor ol' lakey got reported!
This.

Seems to have been conveniently forgotten.

Someone may get seriously hurt one day.

#itsdumbshit

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Bikefreak

Cancelled
Jun 22, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Golden State, B.H.H. Perth Wildcats
Got no issue with Fyfe not getting done for that trip but f-me the outrage for his constant involvement in these things is non-existent. I reckon we could think of a few players who if they had the history of incidents Fyfe has piled up in the past 2 years.........well, we know the coverage would be unbearable.

Anyway, has the Spoken4 dude been seen since the game? He's usually so vocal about Freo but I haven't seen his mug anywhere lol
Yes what was that term they used for Sammy.......was it "previous history or form".

Well * me...when will the tosspot commentators think that Fyfe has "form"?

#tiredofthebias

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

The thug should have gotten longer. Will be out before round 1.
To be honest, I thought he would only get a good behaviour bond.

Great to see him doing time...I reckon 8 months is a great result

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Pleasantly surprised by severity of that sentence.

There's so many cases of mindless, senseless violence that occurs with laughable 'punishments' handed down.

But good to see this campaigner has got some actual jail time.

Good riddance!!
Pretty s**t reporting if you ask me...

On the back of a week long controversy for the A-League with 198 named and shamed in print, they trot out this tool and trumpet his sentence of 8 months for assault.

Fork me, they paint it as though he got 8 months for this incident in isolation.
From memory this flog had a record of prior offences as long as my arm and was possibly out on probation when the assault occurred. All culminating in his sentencing today.

Just another day of double standards blowing smoke up the AFL and shooting barbs at the other football codes.

Back