Autopsy Hawks vs Dogs - Hodgey took it apart out there, you can take it apart here

Remove this Banner Ad

vintage-kilometer-dash-trip-counter-1.jpg

Some guy called Hodge racked up a cricket score of possessions. Lewis did too. And we beat the Doggies.

Discuss it here.

Doggies were impressive early. Good young team. If they can keep their core group of young players together, they have plenty of upside to look forward to.

Good win and clinics put on by Hodge and Roughy etc. Decent ℅ booster too.

Last edited:
Solid return from WhiteX, Hodge a total boss, Mitch solid, Rough took his opportunities, Lake a stalwart in defence, Duryea brave and Cyril exciting.

Much better this week but still work to be done ahead of PA.

Hodge BOG easily.

A good win and expected in the end with the Doggies injury issues they encountered during the day. Basically did what we needed to do.

Smith and Lewis with plenty of it but like most of their team mates struggled to use it in the conditions. Even Burger and Suckers were butchering it at times.

Think Langers might need a run through the 2s. Doesn't look with it at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hodge BOG easily.

A good win and expected in the end with the Doggies injury issues they encountered during the day. Basically did what we needed to do.

Smith and Lewis with plenty of it but like most of their team mates struggled to use it in the conditions. Even Burger and Suckers were butchering it at times.

Think Langers might need a run through the 2s. Doesn't look with it at the moment.[/QUOTE]
I tend to agree. With Hill to come back i wonder if he will more likely hartung will be out. Will have to wait till shiels comes back

The skills/experience gap was far too good for us to be even close considering our injury problems today. Hawks were too good and too classy today.

All the best

Got the job done - on to port
Good to see whitex get through the game
Billy went okay
Hope everything is okay with Poppy
Great game from hodge and rough
and that Motlop wannabe went okay as well

Struggled big time.3rd week in a row. I think you read the stats sheet too much.

I reckon Langford, last year, gave out the attention. This year, he's getting it himself.

Positives: Basically all players had a good run. Hodge obviously, really liked Ceglar's game and Puopolo before he got subbed out. Duryea was strong and Roughy just huge. 2 Hawthorn players getting 40+ disposals, never seen that in my lifetime.

Negatives: Potential injury to Poppy, Suckling and Breust been spending too much time doing their weekly sport challenge and not enough time preparing for the game. Suckling was lazy and didn't do anything defensively, and Breust just kept being caught and didn't feel he had a good one. Langford kept getting caught, Lewis' disposal I50 has just sunk down low. Rioli's goalkicking needs a tune up.

The skills/experience gap was far too good for us to be even close considering our injury problems today. Hawks were too good and too classy today.

All the best

Another big test against Crows next week - keep the pressure on and don't give up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back