Ultimate Glory Hawks vs Swans - We take flag number 12 - our greatest flag - The Hard Way.

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know what it is about Sam Mitchell, but for some strange reason our midfield seems faster when he's in the team. Which is weird as Mitchell isn't quick. When he retires he will likely be ranked as one of the best Hawthorn midfielders of all-time.
Mitch was f$&king amazing in the second quarter. Just one clearance after another. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Watching it again now. First time this weekend but 2nd for the week.

Aiming to get to 100 viewings officially by December 31st, I slowed down a few weeks ago. Can't believe I watched it 4+ times a day early on. I still enjoy it and get pumped during the key moments (Langford's second goal is my personal favourite.... this week anyway lol).

Aiming to get to 100 viewings officially by December 31st, I slowed down a few weeks ago. Can't believe I watched it 4+ times a day early on. I still enjoy it and get pumped during the key moments (Langford's second goal is my personal favourite.... this week anyway lol).

Watched it yesterday. Loved Poppy diving into Richards and co in the second half and poor Teddy bleating like a biatch because our boys were going in too hard !!!

Watched it yesterday. Loved Poppy diving into Richards and co in the second half and poor Teddy bleating like a biatch because our boys were going in too hard !!!

Ha ha, that's a nice image!

;)

Hi C-L-A, can you tell me at which point Burgers decked Hannerbury?
You should be asking at what point in the game was somebody NOT decking Hannebury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our 63 point margin over the Swans represents the biggest flogging ever handed out to a minor premier in VFL/AFL history on Grand Final day....Anyone still in any doubt as to their faux/fabricated draw in finishing atop the AFL ladder can now lay such doubts to rest!

Lets hope the AFL shows some spine/substance by denying them any reprieve in their attempts at over-turning their trade embargo!

Our 63 point margin over the Swans represents the biggest flogging ever handed out to a minor premier in VFL/AFL history on Grand Final day....Anyone still in any doubt as to their faux/fabricated draw in finishing atop the AFL ladder can now lay such doubts to rest!

Lets hope the AFL shows some spine/substance by denying them any reprieve in their attempts at over-turning their trade embargo!

I may have missed it but why was the trade embargo put in place? Reading between the lines it appears the Swans were going to make one last big play involving COLA abuse? If they were not, then I can see why they might be peeved.

I may have missed it but why was the trade embargo put in place? Reading between the lines it appears the Swans were going to make one last big play involving COLA abuse? If they were not, then I can see why they might be peeved.
Rumour was that Ryan Griffen wanted to be a Swan, but had to settle with GWS after walking out on the Doggies
Of course I have no idea if the rumour is correct or not

Rumour was that Ryan Griffen wanted to be a Swan, but had to settle with GWS after walking out on the Doggies
Of course I have no idea if the rumour is correct or not
Good you clarified it was a rumour or you'd have that kumspeck from the Swans board asking you to cite all your academic peer reviewed sources for it.

Weren't the Swans into Ryder?
I suspect there were a few issues overlooked by the AFL when they let the Franklin deal go through that used up all their credits.
That is what Healy on the couch kinda referenced

Weren't the Swans into Ryder?
I suspect there were a few issues overlooked by the AFL when they let the Franklin deal go through that used up all their credits.

I was told they were into Ryder. Idiots. Looks like Essendon are not the only entitled twats in the league.

Healy has publically stated that they were warned off Frawley very early on.

Swans fans refuse to accept it, but clearly Sydney agreed to a few conditions to be allowed some extra time to phase out CoLA. There is no way a team sits out trade week out of the goodness of their heart - particularly a bunch of entitled twats like Sydney.

I'd just make crap up :thumbsu:

It's not as if the Swines board could tell the difference anyhow....That requires football nous/discernment!

Anyhow, they're already guaranteed 2 top 20 picks in the 2015 Draft with Callum Mills (Academy) & Josh Dunkley (Father/Son); so the entire exercise on behalf of the AFL reeks of a cynical & empty appeasement.

So...

Who else remembers years ago when Franklin had re-signed with us and in the presser he announced the he aspired to be a one man team????

a one man team????

a one man team????

a one man team.....

LoL, Good one Bud. Be careful what you wish for champ.

2014 Grand Final. Good times...

685609-alastair-clarkson.jpg

So...

Who else remembers years ago when Franklin had re-signed with us and in the presser he announced the he aspired to be a one man team????

a one man team????

a one man team????

a one man team.....

LoL, Good one Bud. Be careful what you wish for champ.

2014 Grand Final. Good times...

685609-alastair-clarkson.jpg
Haha nice pick up.

2015 his dream will come true I reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back