Hawthorn membership tally 2015 - 70,000 plus loose change!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Success breeds success. I was watching an old video with highlights from a game in 1991 or 1992 against the Tigers and there weren't a lot of people at the MCG that day. How times have changed ! Almost every fan you see in Brown and Gold has a member's lanyard.

Success breeds success. I was watching an old video with highlights from a game in 1991 or 1992 against the Tigers and there weren't a lot of people at the MCG that day. How times have changed ! Almost every fan you see in Brown and Gold has a member's lanyard.
I never wear my members lanyard
Membership card lives in my wallet

I never wear my members lanyard
Membership card lives in my wallet

I wear my lanyard every (work) day, it holds my security pass, while mymembership is in my wallet. Only once in about 10 years has anyone dared to question me as to why I'm not wearing an official company lanyard :)

I wear my lanyard every (work) day, it holds my security pass, while mymembership is in my wallet. Only once in about 10 years has anyone dared to question me as to why I'm not wearing an official company lanyard :)
I do the same thing, you find out how many Hawks supporters are out there

The wait is killing me.

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
C'mon Agent Smith - a man of your high profile must surely have several offshore accounts hiding your vast fortune so why don't you just jump online and buy a lazy 300 memberships to get this thing done by this weekend!:p

C'mon Agent Smith - a man of your high profile must surely have several offshore accounts hiding your vast fortune so why don't you just jump online and buy a lazy 300 memberships to get this thing done by this weekend!:p

Gasp!! But that's carltoning cheating!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The scores of non access members that appear in the AFL Annual Report.

View attachment 118659

Why did Richmond lose 9000 off their access membership total?

Just getting back to this table which I find fascinating. These non-access members that Collingwood have are something to do with Westpac as I understand it. My question is, do these members pay for the memberships or are they paid for by Collingwood or paid for by Westpac as part of their sponsorship deal. Anybody know? And if they don't include access, what is the attraction of taking out one of these memberships?

Last edited:
Just getting back to this table which I find fascinating. These non-access members that Collingwood have are something to do with Westpac as I understand it. My question is, do these members pay for the memberships or are they paid for by Collingwood or paid for by Westpac as part of their sponsorship deal. Anybody know? And if they don't include access, what is the attraction of taking out one of these memberships?

From what I've heard, certain Westpac employees get a free Collingwood membership... whether they want it or not. All clubs give free memberships to sponsoring companies, but this is on a rather large scale.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back