Hawthorn membership tally 2015 - 70,000 plus loose change!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I think I read somewhere that we will get the card first (from mid November) and then the rest of the pack early in the new year.
Glasgow, if you have reserved seats you will receive your pack early December and your card later on
If you just have GA you receive everything together early December

I rang the club the other day and they said members who are reserve seat holders will get their membership card by late January-early February, but all members who have already re-signed would be getting their fulfillment pack in December.

Glasgow, if you have reserved seats you will receive your pack early December and your card later on
If you just have GA you receive everything together early December

I rang the club the other day and they said members who are reserve seat holders will get their membership card by late January-early February, but all members who have already re-signed would be getting their fulfillment pack in December.

I do have reserved seats.. Is that different to previous years??
I'm sure we have usually received the card first and then the rest in the new year. I'll stand corrected though.
Anyway, it will all turn up.

Does anyone have one of those nice line graphs of how we are going vs last few years? Would be good to see.

52,729, astonishing daily tally jumps going on, the more time goes by the more I truly beleive we will be pushing collingwood for number one spot, if not this year then next year for sure, this is their current tally, all of a sudden we are within striking distance..... 56701 COLLINGWOOD MEMBERS

52,729, astonishing daily tally jumps going on, the more time goes by the more I truly beleive we will be pushing collingwood for number one spot, if not this year then next year for sure, this is their current tally, all of a sudden we are within striking distance..... 56701 COLLINGWOOD MEMBERS
Do they do the same Auto Renew thing at the same time we do? Perhaps they haven't included them on their figures yet.

In any case (as I've always told my Pies - supporting wife and her entire family), it's not a popularity contest, it's all about winning flags.

Maybe I'll have to start revisiting that line of thinking...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

52,729 which is up by 6,880
so far 6,076 have signed up for Dec. we need another 4K before Xmas to keep pace with last year Dec. figures.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Membership total 54,932 up by 6,125
Going on the "ol pet theory". If everyone signs up their pet we will crack the 100 000.

images

Won't catch Pies. Ever.
If we get too close Eddie will start giving away $100 notes with each $50 1 game membership.
But we will get close 71K I predict.
Pies might drop off along with their form but will still sign around 75K.
No way known will the Pies drop off.

Unemployment is through the roof so they are the only people left with disposable incomes.

We tax payers will be propping up the Pies membership for generations to come.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back