Review Hawthorn versus Sydney Swans, MCG, 7.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

How's the weather today in Melbourne?

Please no injuries tonight.

Go Swannies! :)
Weather is fine , a few showers early but cleared up and radar looks good so will be good conditions for game. 4 points no injuries but not overly confident , still think they might pip us.
Hope Rohan can get a kick of HB and Towers just shows something ( probably sub ) BOG McVeigh

Alexandria Hotel tonight for Sydney based fans.

Does anyone know what the weather is like in Melbourne at the moment?
a couple of sprinkles early this morning, its cloudy but not dark clouds and very little wind perfect for football and will be even better tonight and from all reports the Hawks will be playing in the same conditions.

not overly confident , still think they might pip us.

That's the vibe I'm feeling too.

Gonna be a cold one tonight, predictions of 85k+, looking forward to it, hopefully we pull it off. Go Bloods!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For me the real battle is in the midfield. Whichever midfield gives the best supply to their forward line will win the game.

I rate the midfields as fairly even
Ours bats deeper, they have an edge in the ruck do I'm expecting to break even there

Damage will be done with how the F50 entries convert on the scoreboard

If I hear any negativity...group slap! We will flog these blokes I tell you! Shoenclangers to be pantsed again. Franklin to run riot, and Kennedy to belt them again and Hawks fans to justify him leaving for some reason AGAIN.

Have I heard right that a crowd of 85K is tipped? Wow hope the weather holds up, looking very overcast at the moment. At our best we win, simple but they will be ferocious IMO. Cmon bloods!!

If I hear any negativity...group slap! We will flog these blokes I tell you! Shoenclangers to be pantsed again. Franklin to run riot, and Kennedy to belt them again and Hawks fans to justify him leaving for some reason AGAIN.

Huh? is this an Essendon fan jumping ship because his own mob has beaten Hawthorn twice since 2005? and has not won a final in a decade? Love it

Have I heard right that a crowd of 85K is tipped? Wow hope the weather holds up, looking very overcast at the moment. At our best we win, simple but they will be ferocious IMO. Cmon bloods!!

As a neutral if there is one game you would go to...it is this one!

Huh? is this an Essendon fan jumping ship because his own mob has beaten Hawthorn twice since 2005? and has not won a final in a decade? Love it

You don't know my story, in short my sister who isn't well (although getting better) is a massive Swans fan.

I rate the midfields as fairly even
Ours bats deeper, they have an edge in the ruck do I'm expecting to break even there

Damage will be done with how the F50 entries convert on the scoreboard

I think Hannebery is a big loss for us. He has missed quite a few games now but this is the first game where I feel him not being there might be the difference between a win and a loss.

No worries mate, best of luck with your sisters recovery..

No worries, wasn't a shot at you, believe me. She is getting better, has got her major clearance a week and a bit ago. It is why I have taken her to Melbourne with her best friend to watch her Swans. She has never been to the MCG so she is really looking forward to it. She wants to do the walk around and see all the statues soon though (and grr my legs are killing me already)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back