Review Hawthorn versus Sydney Swans, MCG, 7.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Kicks, marks and handballs need to be clean, if not they will punish us. Ive got non footy guests over for dinner tonight, either I will send em off home after they eat or they will tolerate my frustrated banter :)

I think we can expect around 50k tonight, weather is atrocious, be lucky to get anything over

This sort of gets me....IT IS A WINTER SPORT you soft you know whats! Should get 75k plus!

I heard the weather is pretty good. Is that wrong?
Nah man it's raining pretty heavily an showers are expected all the way through the match. I don't know whose game style this suits but I'm getting worried about that six day turn around against essendon already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I live Eastern suburbs Melbourne 25km east of MCG.
Its very cold here today its very overcast and there has been patchy showers all morning, Enough for the ground to remain wet for a few hours, with no breaks of sunshine. Its going to be very cold tonight. I'm expecting it to be a slippery dewy game but I'm not a meteorologist.

a2b9fed46ae22ee0800cb06cd4e8e6115e3ebcb877a59296a772877ab3d0edd1.jpg

I live Eastern suburbs Melbourne 25km east of MCG.
Its very cold here today its very overcast and there has been patchy showers all morning, Enough for the ground to remain wet for a few hours, with no breaks of sunshine. Its going to be very cold tonight. I'm expecting it to be a slippery dewy game but I'm not a meteorologist.

Haha I take it that must be Ringwood, Im baysie and yep its pretty gloomy here

Anyone in Melbourne have any idea how to get back to Crown after the game that doesn't involve a kilometre and a half of walking? No worries if no-one knows. Just wondering.

Catch a train from Richmond to Flinders and walk over the bridge or a train to Southern cross from Richmond and walk down Spencer.

A taxi should be easy to get and would cost about $15-20.

I personally wouldn't walk it. I have before and its abit far for my liking with not much good lighting.

Nah man it's raining pretty heavily an showers are expected all the way through the match. I don't know whose game style this suits but I'm getting worried about that six day turn around against essendon already.
At Punt watching the VFL , Sprinkle of a shower but stuff all , radar showing a little but not much at all. Will be fine by game time , plus the G has the good drainage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back