Review Hawthorn Video Highlights

Remove this Banner Ad

Your a legend man, ive been watching your videos for couple years now. They are the perfect length, great work. I would love if you did a video with the 1% and tackles and best goals of all 3 grand finals, with epic music in the background (like combat music i.e. movie 300). I know it takes heaps of effort so thanks again.

I remember watching this short video on youtube of the 2008 grand final. At the beginning i think it had Kennedy speaking saying "dont think, do!!", then had some aboriginal music in the background. Absolutely loved it must have watched it over 10 times.

If you could somehow make this videos, i would save it and show my kids someday. Make it happen. Once again, thanks heaps for your efforts.
Hey SB. Thanks for the kind words, really appreciate it as the videos do take A bit of effort at times. I will put together a video like this and try and find appropriate music which I won't get copyrighted for. Thanks again :)

Last edited:
Massive thanks to everyone who posts these videos. As I had to drop Fox this year, I was devastated that I wouldn't catch the post GF 360 and OTC episodes.

A GF Recall post in Feb next year would be the icing on the 3peat cake.

from 45 mins on - the Idiot with the hawks flag with "Delicious" written on it behind King and Healey? Yours truly....I'm so proud :oops::oops:

Lol the bloke doing doing the imitation 'pole smoking' stole the limelight and was obviously annoying the crap out of Healy.

Lol the bloke doing doing the imitation 'pole smoking' stole the limelight and was obviously annoying the crap out of Healy.
I think Fox Footy would've learnt their lesson from this year. Having an entire post game show inundated with *******s in the background doesn't make for good TV.

I think Fox Footy would've learnt their lesson from this year. Having an entire post game show inundated with *******s in the background doesn't make for good TV.

My bemusement at this guys antics was not a thumbs up by any stretch. The antics of some of the fans took the gloss off the FOX GF wrap coverage for some viewers (including this poster) for sure.

My bemusement at this guys antics was not a thumbs up by any stretch. The antics of some of the fans took the gloss off the FOX GF wrap coverage for some viewers (including this poster) for sure.

I don't think they should've had it outside the G regardless . . . the game's inside, having the presentation outside makes it look like they weren't even at the game . . .

I don't think they should've had it outside the G regardless . . . the game's inside, having the presentation outside makes it look like they weren't even at the game . . .

Not a good idea at all. Not sure I would be keen on embracing the fans after some have been on the frothies since 10am. :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're probably not allowed to be inside as 7 have exclusive live coverage.

It's the closest they can get but maybe put a wall at the back of the panelists.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

For those looking for the MMM and 3AW broadcasts, go to YouTube and get on to "R Hawk"

He's another champion video man!

R Hawk has now added the ABC, K Rock and SEN versions of the 2013 Preliminary Final to YouTube.

I don't know who R Hawk is but he's a damn champion!

R Hawk has now added the ABC, K Rock and SEN versions of the 2013 Preliminary Final to YouTube.

I don't know who R Hawk is but he's a damn champion!
I'm listening to the KRock commentary of that game now. Just passed the high tackle to Hill and 50m and it sounded like Hill was going around wanting to fight Kelly.

Watching the 2000 Elimination Final was interesting.
Smith is surely Barlow's love child. Smith is far better but I could not help notice the similarity.
We still play a similar game now, we just kick and handball much much better and are harder at the man and ball.
It is great to beat Geelong any time but in finals is just the sweetest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back