Review Hawthorn Video Highlights

Remove this Banner Ad

At 0:42, he was there to cover the goals, not defend against a player. If someone kicks towards goal from a pack, he'll mop it up.

Good stuff though.

I knew there would be a reason, I thought that might be what Hale's opponent was doing therefore a double up but obviously Hale's man should have stayed with him.

Thanks for the insight.

Here is Hodgey's first goal.

Sixpence's sweeper makes another appearance as well.

This is actually a good example of what I mean! That sweeper would have cut off Roughy's shot at goal. Fortunately, Hodgey is awesome and was able to cut the sweeper off! :)

It's great seeing this angle. From the standard footage it looked like Rough purposefully hit Hodge up, but you can see from here he was having a crack and it was just great/intelligent work from Hodge to get in the right position.

Keep 'em coming mate! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone in this thread have a recording of the 2014 Grand Final recall they can upload onto youtube? A few of us dying to see it.

Agreed. Have been typing 2014 grand final recall into youtube every half an hour since wednesday like a mouse clicking monkey freaked out on caffeine.

If I don't see it soon, my mental ship will break anchor and become adrift on a sea of boiling fury and I may throw my laptop at a kitten.

Great replay, thanks! I was there that day, not far from where Knights took the speccie in the forward pocket in the last quarter. My brother was playing for Fitzroy at the time and we got tickets through them. Alle de Wolde was going out with our next door neighbour at the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back