Hawthorn VS Gold Coast Suns @ York Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Good effort from the Hawks given the conditions.
Looks like there is more serious rain coming though.

Do you watch every game HBF? It seems you're in all match day threads that I see.

Also is that the bloke from the prodigy in your avatar?

Shut up about Breust for **** sake.
Agree with this.

Symptomatic of a commentary team that can't comment on trends, tactics or the best players on the ground.

These per written storylines are tiresome and boring and actually turn neutrals against some of the great players in the league.

Seemed we thought that was the final siren. Everyone slumped noticeably, hopefully can carry on it the last and not get run over

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shut up about Breust for **** sake.
At least they've moved on from talking about Cyril.

Although, maybe everyone will start hating on Bruest now. :(

Do you watch every game HBF? It seems you're in all match day threads that I see.

Also is that the bloke from the prodigy in your avatar?

Yeah I watch a bit bud.
Recently single so have alot more time on my hands.......and I really like watching the Hawks.

Not even close - it's Peter Wright. Scottish darting superstar.

Yeah I watch a bit bud.
Recently single so have alot more time on my hands.......and I really like watching the Hawks.

You already have 64K posts! Jayzuzzzzz!~

These are the sorts of games GC need to have, to keep everyone in check about their "assured dominance". They'll probably only get better, but they're not top 6-7 yet.

Yeah I watch a bit bud.

ah - ok. I figure dart players as big fat blokes.

Image below of the bloke I'm thinking of.

keith-flint-2009-8-3-16-10-29.jpg

I feel like I'm on the Hawthorn board.
Well Gold Coast have no supporters and the interest for most neutrals evaporated once Hawthorn went boom and blew the prospect of an upset out of the water

Remove this Banner Ad

Back