News & Events HBG's Top 20 GD Posters Countdown

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 21, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Welcome to Hard Ball Get's top 20 General Discussion Posters Countdown.

ITT I will post the top 20 people that make GD the great place it is. I will also acknowledge some of the posters that have been around the place for a while so some of you GD Noobies may question a selection or two. Having said that I'm not going to go back to the days of Bee and Diego as I wasn't around before 05' and GD has certainly changed since then! Much like a footy club Best and Fairest I will throw in a few extra awards for the posters that don't get into the top 3.

It also must be remembered that I came up with a bit of a list prior to the events of the last week. Some tweaking has been done but as events continue to unfold it is bloody hard to keep up!

I won't be posting it all at once so if you want to sneak up a few places I'll accept some random Noodz as payment.

So to the count...

20. AUSSIE GUN

Probably one of the only guys who posts on General Discussion semi regularly who is a respected poster on the other BigFooty boards. AUSSIE GUN has added a bit of humor to his posts and has chimed in with some quality GD posts culminating in some excellent Probst! efforts. I must also mention that AUSSIE GUN has some of the best Avatar's going around and his analysis on the Brownlow Medal aided in winning me a little bit of cash. AUSSIE GUN kicks of the countdown in number 20.

19. GOEAGLES 08

I swear this bloke must have a I <3 GD T-shirt. During the whole Facebook and online dating saga's Eagles was like a kid in a candy store. If enthusiasm earn't brownie points then GOEAGLES 08 would be somewhere near the top. He is a very keen member of the daily challenge thread and was even honest enough to post when he failed a challenge. I dare say if I did this post in a year or so, GO EAGLES 08 would be a top 10 contender.

I'm going to give GOEAGLES 08 the most promising poster award along with his spot at number 19 on the list.

More to follow...

ILTH making a late shout for a gig with an impresive performance in the BACCS thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a dishonourable mention.

he was against the posting of dirty slurries. what gives man?

also sub'd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back