HDFL PreSeason 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

You have to hand it to LBU as it takes a special club to be able to do what you have. Back to back is hard enough to be able to bring up a "4 Play" is truly outstanding.
Just goes to show on the day anyone can win as was expecting North to get up by 5 goals yesterday.
Not sure how many go on in both teams as fair to say they both have ageing lists although resilience at clubs is in being able to be competitive and replace your champions when they call time.

Super win by Locky I'd be interested to know from those who were at the game did North make alot of mistakes in the 2nd half and tighten up so to speak or the Cats just pulled out some brilliant play and goals that pulled the game back to them?

You have to hand it to LBU as it takes a special club to be able to do what you have. Back to back is hard enough to be able to bring up a "4 Play" is truly outstanding.
Just goes to show on the day anyone can win as was expecting North to get up by 5 goals yesterday.
Not sure how many go on in both teams as fair to say they both have ageing lists although resilience at clubs is in being able to be competitive and replace your champions when they call time.

I think the big build up and expectations got to north in the end. They need to realize it's no good having your pictures plastered all over the papers before the granny, it's the monday after that you want front and back page.

What a incredible game that was, you can never write off a LBU side... It was something special to watch a champion club silence some of North Bendigo filth after abuse all game. I would love to see a 5th just as great next year, and possibly some new teams in the comp... rumour was Broadford keen to rejoin HDFL but thankfully KDFL are most likely. Would you like to see the league take on some new clubs?

Haven't heard any potential new Club's linked with the Heathcote League who are we talking?

What a incredible game that was, you can never write off a LBU side... It was something special to watch a champion club silence some of North Bendigo filth after abuse all game. I would love to see a 5th just as great next year, and possibly some new teams in the comp... rumour was Broadford keen to rejoin HDFL but thankfully KDFL are most likely. Would you like to see the league take on some new clubs?

You're a goose :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Bi Gump is back you beauty!!! Hand on heart I reckon you'd appreciate mate that if there was any truth in drewie 18's rumour that I'd be 100% onbaord with the push and would've done everything in my power to get it done.

Pretty quiet on here any silly season rumours yet

I heard Jamie Hogan is going to return to his home Club and take the reigns from Stacy Fiske but havent heard an official announcement. Havent seen him Coach close enough to know how he would go.
Leitchville Gunbower look set to loose a few from their Melbourne connection if the rumour mill is right.
Heard Robbie Bennett and Nev Massina will go again in the same co-coaching arrangement.
And Heard Brad Wright could be on the way back to South Bendigo.

Not alot but there is a start for a bit conversation to start from?

I heard Jamie Hogan is going to return to his home Club and take the reigns from Stacy Fiske but havent heard an official announcement. Havent seen him Coach close enough to know how he would go.
Leitchville Gunbower look set to loose a few from their Melbourne connection if the rumour mill is right.
Heard Robbie Bennett and Nev Massina will go again in the same co-coaching arrangement.

Kain Robbins Mount Pleasant.
Mounts had some spies at NCFL Granny at weekend, looking at Brett Strange apparently.

Russ Lee signed at Lancaster, taking players with him to I hear, interesting to hear what the Gunny people think after he told me they offered him a stack and was going to stay. Atleast they got 2 seasons out of him I spose..

Russ Lee signed at Lancaster, taking players with him to I hear, interesting to hear what the Gunny people think after he told me they offered him a stack and was going to stay. Atleast they got 2 seasons out of him I spose..

Is that in a Coaching role Jaxbac? Didnt he already play in that competition with Violet Town? Leitchy/Gunny are probably better off spending their money closer to home anyway.

Is that in a Coaching role Jaxbac? Didnt he already play in that competition with Violet Town? Leitchy/Gunny are probably better off spending their money closer to home anyway.

Musta been a bloody good offer, I heard VT's effort to get him back was a beauty :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back