Hdfl U/17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Western to start the long journey of pre season training 2moz nite (3rd), numbers looking good so far so hopefully a rise up the ladder is on the cards :)!!!
How r all the other sides looking 4 season '09'??

Well i seen about 7players at the baggies training the other night, i think there's a fair amount doing the deb so thats why their numbers would be down!
How are you looking 4 numbers speedy, picked up many more?

Well i seen about 7players at the baggies training the other night, i think there's a fair amount doing the deb so thats why their numbers would be down!

had 10 at training tonight few coming late and about 6-8 who couldnt make it plus looking for others training monday and thursday now 5-5:15 both nights we start off

We've been gettin round 15 each trainin run, picked up a few boys in the last wk or so which is a plus so thats pushed our numbers up 2 18 boys...Cupla otha boys r still thinken on wat they wanna do so we could end up wid 22 or so which would b great 4 the club!

I hear speedy that you've been poaching players from the warriors n swifts, whats this all about? i thought you had enough players! Few people mightnt be happy with you lol. Otherwise, is the team looking any good or what?

I hear speedy that you've been poaching players from the warriors n swifts, whats this all about? i thought you had enough players! Few people mightnt be happy with you lol. Otherwise, is the team looking any good or what?

I havnt poached any1, every kid that has come in2 our side so far has come on their own free will through family or friends...I couldve went out n poached the best team that i could possibly get but i didnt cos that jus aint footy, especially at junior age footy 2!
Sum ppl obviously dont understand the whole process of havin fun whilst playin footy, maybe thats the reason sum kids hav come out 2 the western..im not entirely sure!
Jus 4 every1 in general, dont make up crap that u obviously dont no anything bout cos it can get many innocent ppl in2 trouble!!!

This is my first season of footy and Im playing for Edenhope/Apsley. I kicked 7 goals in the second half and we won 293-1. They got a point because we rushed it to get percentage.
Look out Laharum next week. We have 5 under 17's playing A grade at the moment and performed well on the weekend.
I believe we are premiership contenders.

Obviously you are new to footy.!!

and the oppositions was!!

Taylors lake!
I am sure Laharum will be scared,
Enjoy the week off cos next week I think you will discover how good you really are.

Then if you win you can start talking it up:p

Obviously you are new to footy.!!

and the oppositions was!!

Taylors lake!
I am sure Laharum will be scared,
Enjoy the week off cos next week I think you will discover how good you really are.

Then if you win you can start talking it up:p

I know it was only taylors lake but i didnt see anyone else getting almost 300 against them last year?

This year i think is going to be a bit more even between the teams. Obviously not counting Taylors lake or Nati but every other team will have as much chance of winning each game they play. Kalkee and Harrow will be the teams to watch this year though. I will say Great Western have improved heaps since last year, finishing 2nd last wth 2 wins last year. They are now 2nd on the ladder (mind you it's 2 rounds in.) Beating Nati by 183 and Swifts by 44 (It was a terrible game though against Swifts.)
Got a few Tough games ahead with a bye this week then Pimp and Quangtong (excuse the spelling if it's not correct.) Also what is the go with Laharum? Have they lost all their players or are Pimp and Quangtong just good sides?

This is my first season of footy and Im playing for Edenhope/Apsley. I kicked 7 goals in the second half and we won 293-1. They got a point because we rushed it to get percentage.
Look out Laharum next week. We have 5 under 17's playing A grade at the moment and performed well on the weekend.
I believe we are premiership contenders.

Yeah A grade is Netball you idiot. Its called SENIORS. Not friggin A grade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done, Even though Laharum arent the side they have been in previous years! At least you can say you have had a win over someone other than Taylors Lake,
No offence to the Taylors Lake boys, But they struggle for numbers and that makes it hard! And I see you have another easy one next week.

Hope it all goes well for you
:)

Well done, Even though Laharum arent the side they have been in previous years! At least you can say you have had a win over someone other than Taylors Lake,
No offence to the Taylors Lake boys, But they struggle for numbers and that makes it hard! And I see you have another easy one next week.

Hope it all goes well for you
:)

Yeah thanks. I think natimuk are swifts are struggling for numbers aswell.

Laharum have got some guns in their team to. Some big players haha.

Every side has their story of wat is happining to their own team... dnt make assumtions by the games they lose....
Laharum U/17s side has had more stuff going on then anyone could imagine... blokes only wanting to play seniors, guys playing half games, injuries, top age blokes not wanting to play, our 1st year 17s are so underdeveloped its not funny... we have to rely on our senior guys to carry the entire team... we probly have not filled a fulll strength team all year.. apart form against edenhope... credit to them boys, they killed us on the field, didnt show on the score board.. they have the right mix this year.. theres speed, height, talent an they dnt lose any of that when u look at their bottom agers...
they'l have the cup...

Every side has their story of wat is happining to their own team... dnt make assumtions by the games they lose....
Laharum U/17s side has had more stuff going on then anyone could imagine... blokes only wanting to play seniors, guys playing half games, injuries, top age blokes not wanting to play, our 1st year 17s are so underdeveloped its not funny... we have to rely on our senior guys to carry the entire team... we probly have not filled a fulll strength team all year.. apart form against edenhope... credit to them boys, they killed us on the field, didnt show on the score board.. they have the right mix this year.. theres speed, height, talent an they dnt lose any of that when u look at their bottom agers...
they'l have the cup...
thommo22, you will have to beat KALKEE to get in, which i think laharum can do if they have a full side. Otherwise will miss 5 by percentage

they'l have the cup...

Fair enough Thommo. But look at the bigger picture. Kalkee have Simon Hobbs and Riley McFarlane eligible for U/17's but playing only in seniors and getting in best on regular basis and I'm sure there are others in the same position in the league. They could stay back and play just 17's and win the premiership, but the aim is to play the best footy possible and win the senior premiership. The 17's comp is great to win but it is not the ultimate achievement that the clubs are after.

im aware of kalkee's situation... they would be cup fav's if those two were playing... but its different for laharum, unlike kalkee who have better then good first year players who can more than hold their own postion, we rely on our senior guys becuz we lack alot in the first years... it was only fair to for our senior guys to come back an give those junior fellas a hand and some support so they have experiance for next year... other then just getting beaten every week this year..they wouldn a learnt anything form tht if it happened...

we do need to beat kalkee, but also need the western boys to lose in any games they have left... personally i know its a lost cause... our team doesnt appreciate the fact they have guys playing two games a week just to help them out.. they go into every game like they are ganna walk over opposition...

just got to beat lauhrum by 248 points now and lahurum are in there eirther playing great western or harrow if harrow lose by 50 to edenhope and great western win by 150 against rup then great western play in stawell in the qualifing final! should be a interesting win larhurum should be able to come through so should the western.

Taylors stack their side... we fall short by 5 points, atleast thts wat the scorers had.. Fred harrison kicked 2 goals n they had him down for 1... its all over.. we beat every side above us except edenhope, we desereve to be in finals...just didnt happen for us... Carn the western, with tommy cairns they should have edenhope.

Taylors stack their side... we fall short by 5 points, atleast thts wat the scorers had.. Fred harrison kicked 2 goals n they had him down for 1... its all over.. we beat every side above us except edenhope, we desereve to be in finals...just didnt happen for us... Carn the western, with tommy cairns they should have edenhope.
might not be all over just yet thommo22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back