Heading to Adelaide next weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Humdot

Senior List
Jul 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hey guys, I'm from Melbourne but I'm going to be spending a few days in Adelaide over the weekend of the 28th/29th June. Was hoping to go watch the showdown while I'm there so just wanted to ask if you guys reckon it'd be possible to buy tickets at the ground on the day, or will it be sold out? I tried to buy them online a few days ago but it says "General public allocation exhausted". Also, whats the deal with the Western Stand seat tickets?

Thanks. Also I've never been to Adelaide so if there's anything I should know before I go I'd appreciate any advice!

I don't think you'll have much luck purchasing tickets at this stage. Looking at their website GA tickets went on sale on June 4 and probably sold out on the same day. The only way of getting a ticket seems to be buying an 11-game Crows membership :eek:

Western Stand tickets are reserved for premium club and Adelaide Oval memberships.

The game should be live on Fox so any pub near to where you are should be showing it.

Thanks for the reply, I don't plan on getting a Crows membership anytime soon! There's always Ebay I spose but the tickets there are around $60.

Thanks for the reply, I don't plan on getting a Crows membership anytime soon! There's always Ebay I spose but the tickets there are around $60.
I'm pretty sure adult tickets are around $40 anyway, so I'd recommend you buy one ASAP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back