PC Hearthstone

Remove this Banner Ad

This is basically the situation I'm in. The newer cards seem pretty OP against the basic deck cards I'm using.

Yeah you don't get very deep into ranked before you'll simply struggle without at least a few decent expert cards. Honestly if you're a new player and enjoy the game I'd just drop the cash on 40 packs, should give enough to build some competitive decks.

Yeah you don't get very deep into ranked before you'll simply struggle without at least a few decent expert cards. Honestly if you're a new player and enjoy the game I'd just drop the cash on 40 packs, should give enough to build some competitive decks.

I don't like it enough to pay for anything. I beat the first wing of that Naxraxx thing. Pretty disappointed they want you to pay for the next wing.

Have cleared Naxx now and have crafted some important cards so I have some better cards available which is making things easier. Just getting better at the game as well by being able to predict different strats, next cards, etc.

Going to focus on building a good hunter deck as I find it most fun.
Next step if you like hunter is Warlock. You can do aggressive decks but has a lot of fun mechanics to play with. I find hunter a bit boring these days as Blizz just seems to focus on the aggressive archetypes.

Then again I like control and mill decks so I'm probably not the best person to ask about hunter. :)

It's been great to play Warrior again with all the bumps its gotten from BRM. Filling a board full of Grim Patrons is just fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ah yep ok. Why called cancer though? I tried that type of aggro deck for a while but had more success with midrange (was prob doing it wrong).

Basically just a greater distinction from aggro, it basically ignores all opponent plays and just goes for face. Minimal interaction between the players and no fun to play against.

hmm yeah true.

I'm having some success with mid-game hunter now. I think I've finalised my deck for it at the moment, although still need to craft a few cards to complete it fully. Got a good streak last night which hasn't happened before.

Think I'll ride this deck out and see how far I can get then maybe look at building a more aggressive deck so see if it can go any further. Plus I like short quick games so would probably suit my style.

So Im seeing if I can get back into this game...Got a Mage deck that I was half decent at but Naxx is just rolling me. I get 3 of their health they get all of mine before I even get to 8 Mana.

Heroic or normal? If normal... You probably just need some practice :p
Heroic on the other hand is extremely RNG dependent and reliant on the AI being dumb.

Loving Dragadin at the moment. Managed to get to Rank 10 with full stars before losing a few games hunting quests.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back