Heathcote DFL - 2010 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good mate of Lobbys and he is thinking about cashing in on the lottery with Milward at Koondrook-Barham. 2 Year deal that is more than most earn with their employment:thumbsu:

Barham will go alright maybe, seems they have learnt their lessons from a few years back when they were throwing cash away to blokes who would spend more time admiring the grass coverage than getting a kick

good mate? what a joke you dont have any dick cheese.
maybe lobby could be the forward north are after and he is a mate of lockys ? is that true

checkout chick / westpac coffee girl same thing.

back to north this year or quit like murphy has cheese?

I have been lucky to meet dennis and saw him play some very good footy for YCW in a final at Calivil although they were beaten by serp thst day.
Called into the Cook one night and saw what a nice guy he is and an excellent guitar player and singer he is I thought he was a check out guy at a bank but I must be wrong
Dennis if you pm me I may have a gig 4 you at an upcoming event near Goornong where we need somebody who knows the words and music to in my opinion the best song ever written which starts with "I am just a poor boy though my story's seldom told I have squandered my resistance for a pocket full of mumbles such are promises etc"

I have been lucky to meet dennis and saw him play some very good footy for YCW in a final at Calivil although they were beaten by serp thst day.
Called into the Cook one night and saw what a nice guy he is and an excellent guitar player and singer he is I thought he was a check out guy at a bank but I must be wrong
Dennis if you pm me I may have a gig 4 you at an upcoming event near Goornong where we need somebody who knows the words and music to in my opinion the best song ever written which starts with "I am just a poor boy though my story's seldom told I have squandered my resistance for a pocket full of mumbles such are promises etc"

Get a room!

Ha Ha! That would be "THe Boxer" by Simon and Garfunkel!

Incorrect Dennis right song but written by Paul Simon only Art does not write but was a good support to Paul
Still have not got back my Gordon Lightfoot CD Can you ask Scott to return it please

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For F*ks sake its quiet on here, Normally at this time of year we got Locky blokes tellin us how good they're gonna be this year, Heathcote blokes would normally be on here doing the Ooooooohhhh thing. Mounts blokes are normally on here talkin about the fifty seven premierships in a row they bought and that there's nothin wrong with their original clubhouse from 1892 that opposition teams should feel priviledged to undress and wallow in. North have some AFL inclusion and nothin out of there but some tune talk from a couple a pizza eaters. Internet must be fried at Elmore coz from all accounts they've signed a shitload of quality players and not one comment on here, well I spose you've gotta have a supporter on here to comment :) Snuck out to Huntly during the week and word there is that things are on the improve with a couple of handy inclusions, certainly hope so I do! Nothin at all out of Colbo, are they playing this year or taking a year off? Not much out of Leitchy\Gunny, reckon those guys got a bit of an innitiation shock last year. :D Fantom's done some early calculations and I'm tipping White Hills is gonna win all three premierships! Logic agrees with me, Coz we dont suck! :D

Fantom :eek:

PS Where is the Tibbinator?

For F*ks sake its quiet on here, Normally at this time of year we got Locky blokes tellin us how good they're gonna be this year, Heathcote blokes would normally be on here doing the Ooooooohhhh thing. Mounts blokes are normally on here talkin about the fifty seven premierships in a row they bought and that there's nothin wrong with their original clubhouse from 1892 that opposition teams should feel priviledged to undress and wallow in. North have some AFL inclusion and nothin out of there but some tune talk from a couple a pizza eaters. Internet must be fried at Elmore coz from all accounts they've signed a shitload of quality players and not one comment on here, well I spose you've gotta have a supporter on here to comment :) Snuck out to Huntly during the week and word there is that things are on the improve with a couple of handy inclusions, certainly hope so I do! Nothin at all out of Colbo, are they playing this year or taking a year off? Not much out of Leitchy\Gunny, reckon those guys got a bit of an innitiation shock last year. :D Fantom's done some early calculations and I'm tipping White Hills is gonna win all three premierships! Logic agrees with me, Coz we dont suck! :D

Fantom :eek:

PS Where is the Tibbinator?

Fanto - Absolute pi$$er - because all of the above is so true. Not sure what is going on in this forum - too busy with the late harvesting/milking I guess !!! Even still chatting in a 2010 forum.....

Anyway just to keep you happy ...

Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back