Heathcote DFL 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would of thought keeping a player of his quality to 4 goals per game is a pass mark.

Without question he is a better than average player, so keeping him to an average full forward return (4 Goals) i think most teams would take that this year.

Last year featherstone and weekly were alot more dangerous tall fowards then oliver.

Best backman was westley

Huntsan u make me lol. Oliver and walton were the best 2 forwards by far last year.

Featherstone was easily the best tall forward last year single handedly carried heathcotes forward line.

Weekly was the best kick for goal, quickest off the mark with a strong grab.

Oliver would've been the best big man last year only for the fact he wasn't running above 80%.

Walton is a good player but is still raw. He might have the presence of the blokes previously mentioned in a couple of years but currently hes not at their level. Kicked alot of goals last year doesn't mean alot when your l/g only avenue to goals.

pretty confident to say, there is a bit of S@%t going on at lbu,would think olly isnt to popular atm,

also heard whisper from couple of mates down at barwon heads, that few of the heathcote boys were involved in a public altercation at a local bar. Anyone care to enlighten???

L/G and colbo have been pretty quiet this year?

Have mounts spent up again? Poor old Mrs Conroy would be turning in her grave to think of her cash being splashed for no success!!!

pretty confident to say, there is a bit of S@%t going on at lbu,would think olly isnt to popular atm,

also heard whisper from couple of mates down at barwon heads, that few of the heathcote boys were involved in a public altercation at a local bar. Anyone care to enlighten???

Have mounts spent up again? Poor old Mrs Conroy would be turning in her grave to think of her cash being splashed for no success!!!

Lots of stories wizza but not a lot of detail. How bout you expand for those of us not in the know

Lots of stories wizza but not a lot of detail. How bout you expand for those of us not in the know

hence all the points, trying to get some information from anyone else who knows.

Its been pretty boring on here as of late! So would be good to hear what people have to say!

hence all the points, trying to get some information from anyone else who knows.

Its been pretty boring on here as of late! So would be good to hear what people have to say!

Heathcote had a good hit out against Euroa,came away with wins in the 1's and 2's looks like like they have recruited well picking up some good strong and running players,a lot of new faces at the club will be a force again

So are you the treasurer at Mounts are you Wizza? Know what they spent last year? And you are also across what Mary Conroys farm does as well. If this is the case why ask on here then?

[/B]

So are you the treasurer at Mounts are you Wizza? Know what they spent last year? And you are also across what Mary Conroys farm does as well. If this is the case why ask on here then?

No I'm not the treasurer, and no I don't know what they spent last year. Obviously not enough!! Why are u so defensive 6from7?? Maybe u can pass ur defensive skills onto the boys !

Quietly thats right RWB,but i must say they looked good against Euroa and they were missing 2 big recruits and Euroa play in a major League and if i am not wrong there has been a lot of talk how this Major league is so strong,Yep QUIETLY QUIETLY:

Euroa had 15 out with cricket and not travelling from Melbourne. You beat a mixture of Under 18's and reserves with about 5 senior players playing.
Quality win. Obviously the best possible teams are picked for the first practice matches. If you only had 2 big recruits out you might not be as strong as you think. Obviously it makes a huge difference at this time of the year if you are winning or not............

Euroa had 15 out with cricket and not travelling from Melbourne. You beat a mixture of Under 18's and reserves with about 5 senior players playing.
Quality win. Obviously the best possible teams are picked for the first practice matches. If you only had 2 big recruits out you might not be as strong as you think. Obviously it makes a huge difference at this time of the year if you are winning or not............

So you're saying the Heathcote team that gets paid $100k a year beat your team that of U18's and reserves that play for fun. Result seems as expected then. What's the big deal. Carry on...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you're saying the Heathcote team that gets paid $100k a year beat your team that of U18's and reserves that play for fun. Result seems as expected then. What's the big deal. Carry on...
About 100k? What's your margin in the about because you're a bit to steep there tiger. You were probably thinking 100k you blokes were paying out in the 90's!!!:D

I'm pretty sure that euroa finished dead last in all three grades last year so they are hardly powerhouses of the gv so u can't really get to excited about it, but a win is a win I spose.

What was the trouble going on with Oliver an lbu, can anyone elaborate on the matter??

I'm pretty sure that euroa finished dead last in all three grades last year so they are hardly powerhouses of the gv so u can't really get to excited about it, but a win is a win I spose.

What was the trouble going on with Oliver an lbu, can anyone elaborate on the matter??

It takes 2, 2 tangle ;);)

Huntly have been the easy beats for years but i am hearing a few remours of strong improvement this season.. who have they recruited and what are there chances of being competative or successful

Anyone go to the Mounts v Wallan hit out on Saturday??? My mob are playing the RDFL Magpies Rd.1 and am keen to know what we're in store for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back