Heathcote DFL 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Entertaining game between Hcote & North. Both teams with couple out but right result in the end. Hcote a little fitter perhaps. North not quite as nasty as what they would have been at the zoo. B Sheppard 6 goals, surprise to some but not me.

Some soft tissue worries at Huntly. Maybe the solid preseason Huntly had could be wearing of on some of the players!
Maybe the soft tissue injuries from a solid pre season..... I doubt it now the seasons started so do the match payments. Maybe the soft tissue injuries are from picking up excessively big match payments that are being handed out there ;-)

Maybe the soft tissue injuries from a solid pre season..... I doubt it now the seasons started so do the match payments. Maybe the soft tissue injuries are from picking up excessively big match payments that are being handed out there ;-)

Bloody hell mate give them a break. What would you have them do, keep spending bugger all and finishing last every year as they have been. Good on em if they are spending up on players. By the looks of some of the blokes they have brought in they are spending it wisely

Bloody hell mate give them a break. What would you have them do, keep spending bugger all and finishing last every year as they have been. Good on em if they are spending up on players. By the looks of some of the blokes they have brought in they are spending it wisely

Probably just a kid worried they're gonna cop a hiding from a side that's struggled for a number of years... Same things happening here, no one wants to be the first side beaten by a side with 3 wins in as many years

Really good win by the boys from Toolleen. Young Koe Ngwati is a very good late pick up.

Roota A bit of a turn around this week,first game i have seen this season they tell me Heathcote will only get better, still have 3 players who have played in G/F with Heathcote to return and all so i see the 2 Carmicheals running around in the 2's,Chappys brothers look good first game for one of them kicked 5

Roota A bit of a turn around this week,first game i have seen this season they tell me Heathcote will only get better, still have 3 players who have played in G/F with Heathcote to return and all so i see the 2 Carmicheals running around in the 2's,Chappys brothers look good first game for one of them kicked 5

Turn around is right. I only caught the score on the radio on the way home from Balranald.

I bet the hype around Huntly settles down for a week or two. A reliable source inside the club said they expected to be 5-0. Had a funny feeling Colbo would sort them out. Matty Pinniger learnt from the best at South.

I bet the hype around Huntly settles down for a week or two. A reliable source inside the club said they expected to be 5-0. Had a funny feeling Colbo would sort them out. Matty Pinniger learnt from the best at South.

Yep - I was speaking to a gentlemen who I'd say is heavily involved in the playing side of things down there and he had some concerns around quite a few people getting a bit ahead of themselves down there. Time will tell I suppose however it would have to be hard to have so many new players come in and gel together straight away. However it would be way better than what they were putting up woth over the last 10 years. Maybe a 3 year plan?

So the cheeky buggers had White Hills pencilled in as a victory on Hillies home turf. Should make for an interesting contest :)

So the cheeky buggers had White Hills pencilled in as a victory on Hillies home turf. Should make for an interesting contest :)

Three rounds in and you can nearly call the ladder at seasons end.

1 & 2 - LBU and Heathcote - positions will probably depend on who wins the '8 point' games

3 - Colbo

4,5,6,7 - Mounts, White Hills, Huntly and Elmore - will be tight. Only two will make it.

8 - North - good showings against Heathcote and LBU but need a win very soon. Next two games against Elmore and Mounts could make or break them.

9 - Leitchville - haven't done much from last years side.

Three rounds in and you can nearly call the ladder at seasons end.

1 & 2 - LBU and Heathcote - positions will probably depend on who wins the '8 point' games

3 - Colbo

4,5,6,7 - Mounts, White Hills, Huntly and Elmore - will be tight. Only two will make it.

8 - North - good showings against Heathcote and LBU but need a win very soon. Next two games against Elmore and Mounts could make or break them.

9 - Leitchville - haven't done much from last years side.

Isn't that stating the obvious MtMen ??? :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep - I was speaking to a gentlemen who I'd say is heavily involved in the playing side of things down there and he had some concerns around quite a few people getting a bit ahead of themselves down there. Time will tell I suppose however it would have to be hard to have so many new players come in and gel together straight away. However it would be way better than what they were putting up woth over the last 10 years. Maybe a 3 year plan?

Sounds like excuses are starting already for the hawks! Players can't gel together, next it'll be injuries, than what? Players walking out cos the cash has dried up cos their some of the recruits are on over $1000 a game. Keep sliding down the ladder huntly!

You obviously feel the need to vent with Huntly, so be it, I say good on them and good luck as it IS only a game. As it turned out they weren't up to it. Not that I should give a sh1t anyway but I enjoy seeing everyone having a krak and LBU are sitting pretty just now. Was your bf Shepard amounst the goal kickers last Saturday in that goal fest at Toolleen?

You obviously feel the need to vent with Huntly, so be it, I say good on them and good luck as it IS only a game. As it turned out they weren't up to it. Not that I should give a sh1t anyway but I enjoy seeing everyone having a krak and LBU are sitting pretty just now. Was your bf Shepard amounst the goal kickers last Saturday in that goal fest at Toolleen?

Nothing against Huntly, just think a few new recruits thought their practice match form would transfer over into the season proper. A Bendigo League Footballer isn't always a star in the bush. As for Shepard no he wasn't amongst the goal kickers tosspot but he certainly left his mark on the game. You try running full steam into him & see how you end up. Ask the Mounts fella how he felt Sunday morning after taking a monster hip & shoulder. All above board as well.

Nothing against Huntly, just think a few new recruits thought their practice match form would transfer over into the season proper. A Bendigo League Footballer isn't always a star in the bush. As for Shepard no he wasn't amongst the goal kickers tosspot but he certainly left his mark on the game. You try running full steam into him & see how you end up. Ask the Mounts fella how he felt Sunday morning after taking a monster hip & shoulder. All above board as well.

Sorry to correct you masterwank but there is nothing above board about a round arm to the back of the head.

agree here, Matty Gretgrix, struggled his way to 40 or so goals at charlton, went back to eaglehawk, and got 70+
I think youll find Matty trained on VB at the TAB in this season to which u refer actually did a pre season last couple of years....makes a bit of difference

Remove this Banner Ad

Back