Heathcote DFL part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me tell you Big Ump, what you have posted has not one ounce of truth in it.
$1,000 a week not true.
No sponsor has put in $15,000 and if they had don't you think you would do the sum's and make sure it is $16,000:confused:
And Jamesy does not get paid per goal.
Hope that clears it up for you, so Huntly he will be playing against you last game and can't wait because of what has happen with action from your club and the league ( Trevor!!!) after last time.:mad:

If it's not true all i can say is loose lips sink ships,i only wrote what i was told

From today's Addy. The league surely can't be serious about having the GF at North??? In all respect to North the surface won't be up to it by September when things dry out a bit.

North Bendigo’s ground was considered too small and had an inadequate surface.

I'm new to this Mt Men, but didn't you just answer your own question???

What are you on mate? Nobody knows what James is on except treasurer, president and Jamesy. Sponsors dont pick and choose how much money goes to players, club has last say. I Really doubt that Jamesy would tell you, and neither would the other parties. I am a member and I dont pay per goal idiot. This is trolling and you need red carding on this thread:mad::thumbsdown: And as for $1000 a game, if i was as good I wouldnt get outa bed for that!:D

Get your head out of your ar_e cheese. Of course sponsors have a say in where they would like their money to go! In order for clubs to get potential players that they might not be able to afford, they approach a existing or new sponsor(or if lucky, a sponsor approaches the club) and rabble on about how if they get this player they will win a flag etc...
The sponsor will then say ok here is 500 a week you find the rest, for example. Other scenarios available on request.
Stop making stupid comments bozo!
Now whilst on money and north. Does anyone believe that its a conflict of interest for the league president to be funding a particular full forward from north? Or is that just me? If north had made finals would they have played all finals on small grounds to suit james? Is that an influence a league president can have?
Back to you coco, as for red cards you should be carded full stop and not be on this forum at all. All you do i whinge or suck your mate jamesy off. I reckon i could speak on behalf of 75% of the users..

peace;)

Get your head out of your ar_e cheese. Of course sponsors have a say in where they would like their money to go! In order for clubs to get potential players that they might not be able to afford, they approach a existing or new sponsor(or if lucky, a sponsor approaches the club) and rabble on about how if they get this player they will win a flag etc...
The sponsor will then say ok here is 500 a week you find the rest, for example. Other scenarios available on request.
Now whilst on money and north. Does anyone believe that its a conflict of interest for the league president to be funding a particular full forward from north? Or is that just me? If north had made finals would they have played all finals on small grounds to suit james? Is that an influence a league president can have?
Back to you coco, as for red cards you should be carded full stop and not be on this forum at all. All you do i whinge or suck your mate jamesy off. I reckon i could speak on behalf of 75% of the users..

peace;)
Righto here we go littlebitileverage I will set you straight on this. You are attacking the league president regarding a conflict of interest. First of all the business you are talking about is owned by his son and Keith has no say in who they sponsor. The cabbage patch is only one of four businesses he own's. Keith's son played all his junior and senior footy at North and he promised to sponsor the club at the end of last year plus he still has relatives playing at the club, and has sponsored the before but was under one of his other businesses. And yes Keith was president of the league then!
The final venues were announced when the draw came out and just so you know that was before James signed at north!
So are going to be man enough and say sorry on this public forum you attack him on or will this be the last we hear from you regarding this? Over to you.

I hope Huntly get the netball courts up to scratch as I thought they did a great job with the final last year. The parking was well organised and the ground was in pretty good nick. Only problem they will have is if it raining with limited shelter, but a number of the grounds face that problem, and we are in a drought....

Good game this week at Colbo, should be interesting to see where the two teams are at...

Whats wrong with Strathfieldsaye? Brand new facilities, plenty of parking and the surface doesn't look too bad from the road. That would stop the Colbo sooks anyway! Im sure Strath would let the league have a final there. It would help them out a bit too im sure.......

There aint any grass on it for a start. Just dirt and frost dried cooch. And why help them out? they are in the BFL

Righto here we go littlebitileverage I will set you straight on this. You are attacking the league president regarding a conflict of interest. First of all the business you are talking about is owned by his son and Keith has no say in who they sponsor. The cabbage patch is only one of four businesses he own's. Keith's son played all his junior and senior footy at North and he promised to sponsor the club at the end of last year plus he still has relatives playing at the club, and has sponsored the before but was under one of his other businesses. And yes Keith was president of the league then!
The final venues were announced when the draw came out and just so you know that was before James signed at north!
So are going to be man enough and say sorry on this public forum you attack him on or will this be the last we hear from you regarding this? Over to you.

No one named the sponsor,but keep going you might just give everyone on here more info on whats going on at North;)

I hope Huntly get the netball courts up to scratch as I thought they did a great job with the final last year. The parking was well organised and the ground was in pretty good nick. Only problem they will have is if it raining with limited shelter, but a number of the grounds face that problem, and we are in a drought.....

Here here Johnny :thumbsu:

There aint any grass on it for a start. Just dirt and frost dried cooch. And why help them out? they are in the BFL

Exactly, wasn't it said during early talks last year that they (Strath) thought they would outgrow the HDFL within 3-4 years had they joined in '09 so why would they become an option? Surely if it was a BFL ground there'd be others better suited?

I hope Huntly get the netball courts up to scratch as I thought they did a great job with the final last year. The parking was well organised and the ground was in pretty good nick. Only problem they will have is if it raining with limited shelter, but a number of the grounds face that problem, and we are in a drought....

Good game this week at Colbo, should be interesting to see where the two teams are at...

It aint a hard fix. A layer of Geofabric over the surface and a 25mm asphalt overlay and the jobs done. 2 days and a "couple a bucks", fixed!:thumbsu:

Fantom:)

The Heathcote District Football League’s bid to attract the Leitchville-Gunbower Football Club has been steadily gaining momentum with talks between the two parties said to be very productive to this point.
One major concern for the combined club is their junior structure who plays their matches with their senior body at present although the HDFL have been working actively to satisfy the Club’s needs in that regards organising a meeting with the Goulburn Campaspe Junior League executive this week.
If they decide on the move Under 14 matches will be able to be played before Lockington BU, Colbinabbin and Elmore matches who all have involvement in the competition at that level.
The HDFL league executive should take a pat on the back for their initiative in attempting to entice the Central Murray Club although it raises the question why wouldn’t the Loddon Valley Football League have been on their tail given closer geographical ties?

Off the central vic footy website.... Todays Riv said similar thing. All depending on juniors but could likely head same way as locky and enter team in the the junior goulburn campaspe league. Wil be interesting to see if all goes ahead.

They were bombers colours, will they have to change jumpers to avoid clashing with White Hills? Everyone keen to get the bye back? and head further north?[/quote]

There would definitely be a jumper clash with White Hills as they wear the Essendon strip. They will either have to come up with a totally new jumper or have a clash jumper for when they play the Hillies.

Not sure if they are the right option for the league. I know Cohuna are not happy in the CMFL and would look to move. Would we wat to go another 10mins up the road from Leitchy.

Having said that there are plenty of pubs on the way back which would make an excellent trip home:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad luck to Cohuna, Leithy/Gunny is closer. What a transition from say Nth Bendigo ground 1week the following week Cohuna the boys in the HDFL would be getting low on petrol come half time. I think Leitchy/Gunny would be good for the competition certainly wouldnt just come in and dominate but would be in the top 4 somewhere, sure LBU would welcome the concept. The jumper issue simple, change it if they want to join a new league.

Not sure if they would. depends on how many of the Echuca boys stayed on if they moved across. They have been up and down like a yo yo this year.

From today's Addy. The league surely can't be serious about having the GF at North??? In all respect to North the surface won't be up to it by September when things dry out a bit.

Netballers fight HDFL on final schedule

29/07/2009 9:31:00 AM
DANGEROUS netball courts have thrown plans for the Bendigo Bank Heathcote District Football Netball League grand final into jeopardy.
The league was poised to award the grand final to Huntly for the second successive year before the Heathcote District Netball Association raised fears that courts at the venue weren’t up to scratch.
The HDNA was not consulted when the decision to play the grand final at Huntly was made.
Netball Victoria inspected the courts yesterday - less than two months out from the grand final - and found a number of concerns with the surface.
Huntly Football Netball Club will now approach the City of Greater Bendigo in a bid to receive urgent works on the courts.
The resurfacing would have to be complete within the next two weeks, as the HDFL has to have decided on a grand final venue four weeks prior to the September 12 date.
HDFL secretary Trevor Arnel said yesterday the three alternative grounds for the league’s marquee day had concerns of their own. Mr Arnel said the centre at Mount Pleasant’s Toolleen ground was considered below par, White Hills was too easy to enter, which would likely result in diminished gate takings, and North Bendigo’s ground was considered too small and had an inadequate surface.

What does he mean by that???

Ran around the ground a few times tonight and there is plenty of grass coverage on it. It is the type of grass that goes dorment in the winter which is the reasn for the colour of it.

Strath Would be a good venue if the league wanted to look outside the league as would Eaglehawk. I personally reckon it is not a bad idea. Golden Rivers do it up near home and I reckon it adds to the day a bit.

I reckon the league are trying to position themselves here a bit. They obviously want the big game at either Colbo or Elmore but both clubs could be in it so they are coming out early with reasons why it simply can't be held anywhere else

No one named the sponsor,but keep going you might just give everyone on here more info on whats going on at North;)

Not hard to work out Big Ump its printed on the club polo tops and Keith does the ad's!! Just making it easier for the uniformed and the source's that don't tell the truth!:)

Whats wrong with Strathfieldsaye? Brand new facilities, plenty of parking and the surface doesn't look too bad from the road. That would stop the Colbo sooks anyway! Im sure Strath would let the league have a final there. It would help them out a bit too im sure.......
Speaking as a close member of the Club, this is a fantastic suggestion by you Cheese.

The surface is not an issue as it has a Sth African drought tolerant cooch on it, which does lay dormant over the winter month. Grass coverage is ample, and wont have footy played on it after 15th August - giving the HDFL plenty of preparation time to get the ground in top nick. There is plenty of parking space as evident by our inaugural match in Rd 1 where there were approx 3,000 people here. Brand new netball courts and change rooms will also impress the participating clubs, whilst still located close to Bendigo.

I'm sure both the Strath FNC and league could come to some sort of arrangement if need be. A flat ground rental would solve the issue of takings, whereby the HDFL can retain all takings generated on the day, whilst Strath gets some additional revenue. A win-win situation in my books !

Maybe you could give Cheese some tips, once you have worked out how to get your head out.

peace;)

Dreaming mate! You have no idea and this post just proved it!:thumbsdown: Keith has nothing to do with any of it! And as for me whinging, get over it. The squeakiest wheel gets the first oil..... This forum is all about whinging:D

Dreaming mate! You have no idea and this post just proved it!:thumbsdown: Keith has nothing to do with any of it! And as for me whinging, get over it. The squeakiest wheel gets the first oil..... This forum is all about whinging:D
Yeah cmon, Keith is just being used for his acting potential, hes only the league president, and his son a major sponser, i mite see if Andrew Demetriou son's company wants to sponser the Hawks next year.?''.. So remember dont be a whinger try some green ginger''.

Sorry? what for? For asking a question that you have so deeply answered for all of us. As for use on the word attack, you might want to take off your coke bottle glasses and re read the thread. Not once was there an attack on keith.
now you say sorry!

an a lot of leitchy people wont go to gunny either!!

having played at both LBU and now at Echuca United , I'm well aware of the drama's of an amalgimated club , at Lockington Bamawm the seperate cheers can be heard around the ground "c'mon Locky" and a little bit around the ground you will "c'mon Bamawm" only a trivial thing for a club that runs in harmony , but funny to hear :D Echuca Utd. however was one club , Echuca East then when player numbers became too great Jack Hay formed the Echuca South footy club . and then in the 90's when player numbers dwindled they merged again . The club exists as a new venture , no sight of either south or east's photo's or flags around the joint , but that method too has alienated supporters .
Leitchy/Gunny merged 12 mths after gunbower went into recess , maybe that is why the supporters don't get along

Sorry? what for? For asking a question that you have so deeply answered for all of us. As for use on the word attack, you might want to take off your coke bottle glasses and re read the thread. Not once was there an attack on keith.
now you say sorry!

O.k I'm man enough. I will remove the word attack and replace it with "questioned his credibility" but suggesting he had a conflict of interest when you had no idea.
I respect that this forum is for public opinion but post about a topic you have knowledge about don't just fly by the seat of your pants.
Can you clear something up for me you did say that the league president had a conflict interest didn't you? And Keith Robertson is still the league president isn't he? If not who were you talking about?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back