Heathcote District FL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weekes should kick 150 goals ... unless Colbo kick it on top of his head like Rochy did in his first year with them in the GVFL. Seems like they have picked up a couple of quality midfielders to assist delivery. On the lead he is unbeatable.

Rito lets have a stab at the big boys Season goal kicking tallys Including finals-

I will go Weeks 128 goals.
Herdman 85
Barnes 82.

Anyone else?
It would be a fair assumption that weeksy will ton up if given the right delivery. I dont think you'll see Barnes and herdmen kicking as many. North has goal kicking mids and the small north oval every second week will see the chf overlooked more often. Barnes could kick 80odd but could be a couple of guys kicking 50+

It would be a fair assumption that weeksy will ton up if given the right delivery. I dont think you'll see Barnes and herdmen kicking as many. North has goal kicking mids and the small north oval every second week will see the chf overlooked more often. Barnes could kick 80odd but could be a couple of guys kicking 50+

Reckon Toot Morgan should make a comeback and kick those left foot helicopter mongrel punt kicks to Weeksy!
Champion bloke and champion player though.

I don't think there has ever been a side as scary as this years North Bendigo to ever play in the HDFL, any vic country side would want to be on top of their game to topple these dogs

The only way north bendigo won't win the flag this year is if all the rumours going around are true about only having enough cash to pay their players until clearances close.

The only way north bendigo won't win the flag this year is if all the rumours going around are true about only having enough cash to pay their players until clearances close.
Wedderburn have always said that Barnyard, Herdy, Prime, McKay, etc etc play for the jumper and a couple of Wigs savs so cash shouldn't come into it!!!

What the hell happened to LBU? I understand they lost Collns, T Bacon, N Bacon ... how many others? Must have been most of their premiership side? Please enlighten me.

I see Grigg, bagged 6 majors in what seemed like the match of the round. It's the year for big forwards!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard they have lost 14 of last years premiership team

Will be interesting too see what the make up of the 5 is. North and Colbo look morals, Huntly didnt beat Heathcote by as much as you would have thought but you would think they will play finals Leitchville Mounts and maybe Retiredtoolong's Bloods a chance for the other two spots. Looks like White Hills have slipped badly.

I heard they have lost 14 of last years premiership team

All the following are definitely gone to new clubs from LBU.

Nathan OBrien
Trent Bacon
Lachy Collins
Matt Deledio
Chris Hudson
Paul Hudson
Simon Keleher
David Robbins
Liam Main
Daniel Lucas

Not sure but didnt see Kahl Oliver or Jon Hay on team sheet either so didnt play?

maybe more seniors gone but hard to replace half a team in the off season. Some pretty handy players gone so may be a tough year but after winning 4 in a row it cant last forever............unless your the Horsham Demons;)

Will be interesting too see what the make up of the 5 is. North and Colbo look morals, Huntly didnt beat Heathcote by as much as you would have thought but you would think they will play finals Leitchville Mounts and maybe Retiredtoolong's Bloods a chance for the other two spots. Looks like White Hills have slipped badly.

Take a stab at the percentage North will end up with as of the last round. I'll start at 332%
After round 1 North's percentage is 1076% after Saturdays win is as large as I can ever remember.

Is Tony Plim playing again or retired?

i see on Addy website Coburn appointed interleague coach?? Very controversial i would think. no link to the league for many years. not sure how much footy he's seen in the league for some time. How many of the players would he know of or about? Not to mention the massive conflict of interest. Didn't take long for the boys at the hub to start handing out jobs for mates did it? Whats next, the new board to recommend a large payment for the role so clubs will have to fork out again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back