Hell in a Cell (2015)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
WWE's October pay-per-view/special event/whateverthey'recallednow happens Monday October 26th at 11am AEDT.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship "If Demon Kane cannot defeat WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins, Corporate Kane will be relieved of his duties as Director of Operations"
Seth Rollins (c) vs Kane

Hell in a Cell match
Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker

Hell in a Cell match
Bray Wyatt vs Roman Reigns

WWE Intercontinental Championship

Kevin Owens (c) vs Ryback

WWE Tag Team Championship
The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston and/or Xavier Woods) (c) vs The Dudley Boyz (Bubbu Ray Dudley and Devon Dudley)

WWE Divas Championship
Charlotte (c) vs Nikki Bella

WWE United States Championship

John Cena (c) vs TBA

Kickoff show
Cesaro, Dolph Ziggler and Neville vs King Barrett, Rusev and Sheamus

Last edited:
"If Demon Kane cannot defeat WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins, Corporate Kane will be relieved of his duties as Director of Operations"
Wait. Wtf is going on here?

Edit: Holy s**t, when did KO become champ?

Anyone reckon WWE might give Kane one last run with the title? He's always been one of my favourite wrestlers, sucks to the see the way WWE are finishing him off with this Corporate crap. Let the Demon Kane have one last run, destroy Rollins at HIAC and build something with him and Sheamus afterwards. Let Rollins move onto HHH

Anyone reckon WWE might give Kane one last run with the title? He's always been one of my favourite wrestlers, sucks to the see the way WWE are finishing him off with this Corporate crap. Let the Demon Kane have one last run, destroy Rollins at HIAC and build something with him and Sheamus afterwards. Let Rollins move onto HHH
nah. I just can't see them going that way plus I don't reckon Kane would even ask

Aged 48 with a gut Kane is frankly fortunate to appear in the championship scene.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlito rumour seems to pop up every year. Who knows if it's true this time, but I'd assume it isn't.

apparently money and schedule is the sticking point. they must be desperate for Mexican/Puerto Rican demographic, considering how poor his attitude was and how lazy/unmotivated he was at the end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back