FTA-TV Hell on Wheels.

Remove this Banner Ad

Did I miss something in S01? Wasnt it about Cullan seeking redemption for the murder of his wife and child and ending up on the railway hunting down the offenders?

That was the first and last episodes, not entirely certain what the middle ones were all about though.

Just finished season 1, not a bad show.

A few plot holes & the Swede is a bit of a strained quirky character.

Might give it a go after I finish breaking bad and mad men.

Finished Season 1 last night. I'm enjoying it, its no Deadwood (but what is) but you take westerns where you can get them these days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have been looking forward to S3.

I'm curious to see if the end of s.2 has killed off the show (no more Swede. So sad).

Also where they will go with s.3, hoping they can find some itneresting new characters.

Deadwood lite, but better than nothing.

Has anyone/everyone seen Copper? Was renewed for a second season too.

Liked the first two episodes so far.

Not sure how much of Bohannon in the snow was a dream/delusion and how much real, re-starting the train seemed a bit strange to me.

Liked the ongoing niggle netween Bohannon & his mate Mr Ferguson. Thought they put the whole railroad crew back together a bit too easily, but when there's only 12 ep's per series things have to move fast.

Not impressed with the female journalist, worried she just going to be the Lily Bell clone.

Still at least they have got into it early on, the first few ep's of s2 just meandered around.

Sad about no Mr Swede, but who is the realy tall guy whose face we haven't seen yet?

Just watched the final of s3.

They have left the whole show very much up in the air, I hope they've been given a tentative ok for season 4 considering how open they have left it. Would be a pretty sad end to the show if that's it.

All down to the almighty dollar of course.

Just watched the final of s3.

They have left the whole show very much up in the air, I hope they've been given a tentative ok for season 4 considering how open they have left it. Would be a pretty sad end to the show if that's it.

All down to the almighty dollar of course.

Just did the same.

Bohanan and the Swede were awesome in the finale.

I didn't expect a S03....so was a bonus!

A great sleeper show.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back