Remove this Banner Ad

Sausages

HIGH PRIEST IN THE TEMPLE OF GG/SNSD
Feb 27, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
Some sections of the board might have me as persona-non-grata atm.

But, I'd just like to say this:

You lot are my MOST hated club. Has zero to do with 2004 too....

First game you guys came to the Gabba, I had to listen to the away supporters (of which there were many) proclaim that we didn't respect Port Adelaide or their achievements....on and on and on....and on....

There was one chap in particular that got right in my grill. Credit to him, looking back :)

I'll always hate you. I will. In a footy way. But if you come to my house in a Port jumper, I'll happily serve a home brewed cold beer though - I trust you all understand the differential?

The purpose of my post is just to state - I wish we had your culture. And my posts on the main boards hope to strike a similar chord in our fans/players/club - however misguided it might be.

Sometimes, ya gotta fight for your right to party. And I think you guys (along with the Tiges) understand this.

I don't need or even want any responses to this - support isn't what I'm seeking. Merely to express my admiration for a hated adversary, who, in times of war, earns your respect.

I might hate you. But I respect you.

Cheers :)

53438064.jpg

Some sections of the board might have me as persona-non-grata atm.

But, I'd just like to say this:..

I might hate you. But I respect you.

Cheers :)

I hate you bastards, but by god I respect you ....... The words of Norm Smith after the 1958 GF in the Collingwood change rooms after the Pies as the underdogs ( having been smashed by Melbourne in the second semi and skipper Frank Tuck missing) beat Melbourne, stopping them from achieving 4 in a row to match Collingwood's 1927-30 4 in a row. Anyone who channels Norm Smith is alright by me. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back