Certified Legendary Thread HELP: I need to learn MMA asap

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL this thread is awesome.

My advice is to bring more than just three mates, bring 20, and make sure you allattack him at once and kick him when he's down.

At 6,5 and 115kgs there is no way you are taking this guy on your own, and even if you bring your mates you can bet he'll have his, too.

Think of another way Checks, like; what if this bloke was to have an "unfortunate accident"? That would be a sure fire bet of eliminating this guy. Nobody would know the difference.

At 6,5 and 115lbs there is no way you are taking this guy on your own, and even if you bring your mates you can bet he'll have his, too.

Think of another way Checks, like; what if this bloke was to have an "unfortunate accident"? That would be a sure fire bet of eliminating this guy. Nobody would know the difference.

So what you're saying is, shoot him in the face with a .22?

So what you're saying is, shoot him in the face with a .22?

There are a million possibilities. Shove a kilo of weed in his boogie board bag and give him a free ticket to Indonesia. Lock him in the boot of a car and leave it outside the shrine of remembrance.

I was thinking more along the lines of slipping em a mickey.;)

Guys thanks for your help and advice in the lead up to last saturday.

I wanted to post earlier and let you now how it went, but unfourtunately I got a red card on the SRP board.

Last Saturday night went well. Kevin Cat Prime was actually very close to the mark in terms of what happened.

One of my mates showed up earlier and involved the guy in a heavy drinking contest. I arrived at 12pm when every one else was very drunk. I was stone cold sober (which is what people in this thread were telling me to do). Being sober was a huge advantage. My wit was much quicker than his so I was able to get a few laughs at his expense.

Anyway, there was no fight. The guy ended up paraletic, but I got a big laugh on his behalf. When he was lying passed out on the lawn in the backyard of the house I urinated on him with every watching.

It got a huge laugh.

Anyway, I have been told that he has found out about what I did so I am on red alert in case he tries to retaliate.

Can any of you recommend a good MMA gym near Toorak? I need to start training because I think it is inevitable that I will eventually fight this guy given what I did last saturday night.

Guys thanks for your help and advice in the lead up to last saturday.

I wanted to post earlier and let you now how it went, but unfourtunately I got a red card on the SRP board.

Last Saturday night went well. Kevin Cat Prime was actually very close to the mark in terms of what happened.

One of my mates showed up earlier and involved the guy in a heavy drinking contest. I arrived at 12pm when every one else was very drunk. I was stone cold sober (which is what people in this thread were telling me to do). Being sober was a huge advantage. My wit was much quicker than his so I was able to get a few laughs at his expense.

Anyway, there was no fight. The guy ended up paraletic, but I got a big laugh on his behalf. When he was lying passed out on the lawn in the backyard of the house I urinated on him with every watching.

It got a huge laugh.

Anyway, I have been told that he has found out about what I did so I am on red alert in case he tries to retaliate.

Can any of you recommend a good MMA gym near Toorak? I need to start training because I think it is inevitable that I will eventually fight this guy given what I did last saturday night.

LOL you have got to be shitting me.

From pissing on him, to now finding out you're some Toorak dweeb - mate you are a dead man walking.

Find out where he eats, and grind up glass and put it in his food over several months. Problems like these call for drastic measures...either that, or foillow him until he is on his own, drug him, and then bury him in a hole some where no one will find him. Bury him alive with his hand bound for extra satisfaction.

Get a air tight alibi, and sit back enjoy the missing persons unit look for him.

Trust me, its a good chuckle and a permanant solution to your trouble.

Are you going to have cream puffs or pavlova at your wake?? If so please get someone to let me know when your funeral is so I can attend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If this guy actually turned out to be the guy that got killed over the weekend, and he died because he pissed on someone - that would be like, the ultimate way to go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back