Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Sydney Sixes

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Brisbane Heat

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok so lately I've started watching the big bash and everyone has been asking me what team do I go for and I just say stars cause I'm from Melbourne and stuff like that. So I am undecided on what team to support it really like the strikers because they have a good list and are doing good things at the moment. Scorchers same goes for them and well as for the stars a lot of my mates support them so I could just follow them...
So please help me choose one of the three sides to support. I am also new to cricket and I'm learning the game and enjoying it so far, so please vote for the team I should support and maybe have a bit of banter in the comments on who is better

Please explain?? So I should support a Melbourne team??? So just support stars maybe??
Well, if you choose the Strikers or Scorchers, they are the in-form teams... So you'd be jumping on the bandwagon.

Yep, go Stars. The better of the Two Melbourne teams.

I Didn't think of jumping on the bandwagon I wasn't trying to do that
You've got no obligation to support a team from your own state. What can be good is to choose a few players you really like and support the team they play for. It's why I chose to support Delhi in the IPL, they had the likes of Nannes/Vettori/McGrath/Sehwag.

The Scorchers are good to support because they never give up.

The Hurricanes, you fool.

Go for one of the Vic sides. I 'go' for the stars but choose either Renagades or Stars. Renagades are less supported so may be better for new supporters. I've also heard that the two Victorian teams were supposed to be split between regions. Stars are meant to be South and Eastern suburbs and Renagades are North, West and regional Victoria. So that could contribute to your team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Despite living in Melbourne and going for the usual Melbourne team (Stars if any despite possibly my favorite bowler playing for the team in Red), I quite like the Scorcers. Not just because of them winning but because of the way they play.

The never say die attitude that the senior guys bring bodes well for the younger kids in the future.

Back