Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Return the Wings Donor WCE Wings Guernsey
Jul 2, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
I'm now officially a Perth Scorcher, thanks for voting and taking part in this thread

Maybe your first game seeing them live would be the final in Canberra hehe if we make it. :)

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
Yeah who would've thought that when you jump on the reigning champions you might have a chance of experiencing success.

Yeah, I think this is almost the definition of bandwagoning. The OP doesn't seem to have any connection with the team.

Sport is about pain, about testing our character, and about the redemption and euphoria when your team overcomes all this to finally deliver the ultimate success.

In jumping on the reigning champs, I don't think you get to be ecstatic about them defending the title.

Not an attack on the OP - just a personal opinion on what it is about sport that makes it so important to so many people.

Yeah, I think this is almost the definition of bandwagoning. The OP doesn't seem to have any connection with the team.

Sport is about pain, about testing our character, and about the redemption and euphoria when your team overcomes all this to finally deliver the ultimate success.

In jumping on the reigning champs, I don't think you get to be ecstatic about them defending the title.

Not an attack on the OP - just a personal opinion on what it is about sport that makes it so important to so many people.
The people spoke

Sep 5, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast Wonders, GSW Bandwagoner
Yeah who would've thought that when you jump on the reigning champions you might have a chance of experiencing success.
Although they are a very different team to last season. No Simon Katich, Craig Simmons, Marcus North, Alfonso Thomas, Pat Cummins, Michael Beer. I think they were rated one of the weaker teams at the start of the tournament - definitely not bandwagoning unless you change allegiances next season!

Although they are a very different team to last season. No Simon Katich, Craig Simmons, Marcus North, Alfonso Thomas, Pat Cummins, Michael Beer. I think they were rated one of the weaker teams at the start of the tournament - definitely not bandwagoning unless you change allegiances next season!
im staying with the scorchers, their my bbl team and i wont leave them, look richmond hasnt been all that great but i have still stuck by them

North was at the Sixers last season.

Oneiros

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, San Jose Sharks
They're always rated one of the weaker teams!

Jan 26, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle

And won the Matador's Cup with the same squad - international players

Jan 26, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
mind my rookie knowledge but what happens now that scorchers win? Do we go to India and play some games against some of their teams?
plus if we did would we be without some players due to ICC

We go back and win the Sheffield Shield

Back