Help me out, you lovely people. #getherflowers

Remove this Banner Ad

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
10k Posts Pokemon is Life Meet-Up Master Pantskyle Podcaster WCE Wings Guernsey Casey Tutungi Future Fund
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Long-time members, loved ones, and new friends. I humbly request your support in a movement which I feel strongly about. As some of you may know, SM and I are lawfully united by our love. This marital journey has been a long and arduous one, but it has filled my soul with pleasure as we grow stronger day-by-day. The reason why I am posting this, is because SM has promised to deliver flowers to my workplace, but he won’t fulfil his promise until I show the world that I’m committed solely to him and our love (needy, I know).

A second of your time, will make a lifetime of difference for me.

Show your support, by simply posting the hashtag #getherflowers as a comment and you will have my eternal gratitude. Help me out, Sydney fans. I will also have yo back in any argument on BigFooty.

Much Love,

Vonn.
- Who is not bored at work.

TL;DR? Just post the following hashtag in this thread.
#getherflowers

Tags from exeternal sources who I have either done podcasts with or love for other reasons: :hearts:
Keyser Soze Shupe QS pantskyle lmach Seppo peternorth Vincent Chase Jab Ljp86 E92_ The Old Dark Navy's the mighty T Quicky

#getherflowers
The army grows, spread the legs that is your wallet, SM.

Of course it's Weagles who are first to respond. They love a good hashtag crusade. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm on board!

Oh wait...

Tags from exeternal sources who I have either done podcasts with or love for other reasons

Snapchat will be great tonight if you use the hashtag.

#getherflowers

You were unwise to think your foolish nickname games wouldn't reach my scouts, Statsworth.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back