Help me out, you lovely people. #getherflowers

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking with absolutely no experience other than my dad enjoying his gardening, I would think any of the larger nurseries about would have gardenias. As for what they are, they are a plant that flower with a small, white flower with a strong but pleasant fragrance. For memory they are temperamental little gooses that don't enjoy too much water, too much sun, s**t quality soil. Why you need it? To prove that you can grow something that is more high maintenance than the popular girl in high school without killing it. Needless to say, my front yard is filled with drought proofs that I've turned the hose on once in the last 12 months.

*Disclaimer* I may be way off the mark with half of this stuff and have it confused with some other form of flowering greenery.

So basically their a north shore flower?

Speaking with absolutely no experience other than my dad enjoying his gardening, I would think any of the larger nurseries about would have gardenias. As for what they are, they are a plant that flower with a small, white flower with a strong but pleasant fragrance. For memory they are temperamental little gooses that don't enjoy too much water, too much sun, s**t quality soil. Why you need it? To prove that you can grow something that is more high maintenance than the popular girl in high school without killing it. Needless to say, my front yard is filled with drought proofs that I've turned the hose on once in the last 12 months.

*Disclaimer* I may be way off the mark with half of this stuff and have it confused with some other form of flowering greenery.

Wait wut. Who killed the popular girl in high school now???

Happy birthday SM, hope you remembered to warm down!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back