Help needed for paintings!

Who Would You Include In A Young Guns/Popular players of North Painting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Outlaw

Debutant
Dec 6, 2007
Tasmania
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hi Guys, long time no post.

I have done a few pieces of work since I last posted any on here, which you can see at www.jasonballart.com (cheap pop), sorry no North players yet, however that is about to change!

I am about to embark on a couple of pieces of art. 2 landscape views, each depicting 5 players in action shots from games. First one is a Young Guns of North painting, showcasing our young talent. The second is I guess the 5 most popular players from the club. I would like to have 10 different players depicted across both. I guess players like Jack and Ben10 would cross over into both, but in their cases I would paint them in the Young Guns piece. Ive included a poll in the thread. Id love to hear from you guys on who you think would be good to include. Sorry not really good with polls and votes etc, so Ive just included most of the names I would imagine will be voted on and from the votes I will put them into the appropriate piece.

Cheers guys.

Young guns- Ziebell, Cunnington, Atley, McDonald, Bastinac/Black/MacMillan

Champs - Harvey, Wells, Petrie, Swallow, Thompson

Turner and Brown are young guns but maybe to fresh to be painted?

Young guns- Ziebell, Cunnington, Atley, McDonald, Bastinac/Black/MacMillan

Champs - Harvey, Wells, Petrie, Swallow, Thompson

Turner and Brown are young guns but maybe to fresh to be painted?
Brown has a head that demands painting.

I would go with Harvey, Wells, Petrie, Swallow, Hansen, then JZ, Cunners, LMac, Brown, and Atley.

do you want us to vote for both the young guns and the popular players in the same poll?

Just got a PM from Jack Reacher who's currently unavailable to post.

He'd Like Lachie Hansen at the front with a few other guys in the back ground.
I've got him on ban, has he changed his sig yet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got a PM from Jack Reacher who's currently unavailable to post.

He'd Like Lachie Hansen at the front with a few other guys in the back ground.

He also PM'd me to add that he'd appreciate a recent - as in within the last week - depiction of Adam Cooney holding an onion ring and Jobe Watson entering a small portable on Victoria Street. (no euphemism)

Back