Official Club Stuff Help Port secure community grant

Remove this Banner Ad

PORT Adelaide’s Empowering Youth Program has been shortlisted for a significant community grant - but needs your help to secure it!

The club’s community development arm, Power Community Limited, is currently competing against two other great programs in Tasmania and Northern Territory for a $50,000 Medibank Community Fund grant, which would be put towards getting kids in our community more active.

Help Port secure community grant

Its hard to look at those options and think the Port one is the one worth voting for

Yeah, like the Western Desert league one in WA.

I know its very SANFL of me, but I kind of feel that Port's charitable arm should be looking to grow the pie, not dedicating resources to beat out genuine charitable organisations, that aren't pushing a brand, for a piece of an increasingly smaller pie

I know its very SANFL of me, but I kind of feel that Port's charitable arm should be looking to grow the pie, not dedicating resources to beat out genuine charitable organisations, that aren't pushing a brand, for a piece of an increasingly smaller pie

Port ARE the pie.

It is times like this, where you need to ask yourself, what would Cersei do?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is times like this, where you need to ask yourself, what would Cersei do?
I think she traditionally gets outmaneuvered by charitable organisations

If the company sponsoring the competition deemed it to be worthy then so be it. They would've known it was likely to win when they entered it as a candidate.

Of course it's worthy, they're all worthy.

But a Widows Against SIDS tilt would get crushed by anything backed by Port Adelaide in an online vote. We're bringing a minigun to an egg'n'spoon race.

Of course it's worthy, they're all worthy.

But a Widows Against SIDS tilt would get crushed by anything backed by Port Adelaide in an online vote. We're bringing a minigun to an egg'n'spoon race.
Yeah, unfortunately if Medibank want to be charitable it needs to be seen to be of benefit to them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back