Competitions Help us send Nate to the USA

Remove this Banner Ad

RFC_Official

Premiership Player
Aug 17, 2010
Punt Rd
AFL Club
Richmond
Hey all, we need your help. We have entered the Virgin Film Festival v 9 other clubs and we want to send Nate and his family to the USA.

If you could like/share/comment this video for us with your friends and your social network, we're hoping to win the grand prize and send Nate and his family business class to LA.

Cheers

Hi RFC_Official

Do you have any updates on how young Nate is going? I heard he had to have a leg removed?

Sending my prayers for Nate. I have liked the video. :thumbsu:

Hi RFC_Official

Do you have any updates on how young Nate is going? I heard he had to have a leg removed?

Sending my prayers for Nate. I have liked the video. :thumbsu:

Unfortunately he did have a leg removed, but his Dad constantly texts us saying Nate is upbeat regardless. The good news is that an infection in his brain has halved in size since he visited us.

If the video isn't successful ins there another way to donate to the cause?

This. Would happily donate to help try and raise funds. I suspect the Tiger Army and wider football community would dig deep as well.

This. Would happily donate to help try and raise funds. I suspect the Tiger Army and wider football community would dig deep as well.

The facebook page seems to have an account# and BSB for Nate. I was thinking of using that channel myself.

Wow life can be tough sometimes and people can be so courageous.

The facebook page seems to have an account# and BSB for Nate. I was thinking of using that channel myself.

Thanks for the tip mate, might go check it out!

Care to share the information I'm not tech savi as some on here.
Thanks in advance.

Care to share the information I'm not tech savi as some on here.
Thanks in advance.
I was just looking at the facebook post from 9 August. Had this content on it (it is not totally clear to me if this goes direct to Nate but seems to). :-

"
We have had many kind offers of support and fundraising ideas.

Donations can be made at:
Account Nate: Nate Brett Anderson
BSB: 06 6160
Account: 1073 5751

Thank you to everyone but please do not feel obliged to donate direct. We also support the Children's Leukaemia & Cancer Research Foundation which is Western Australia based at: http://www.childcancerresearch.com.au
"

BTW: Per the OP I hope this doesn't distract from the purpose of voting for Nate and King's video

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey all, we need your help. We have entered the Virgin Film Festival v 9 other clubs and we want to send Nate and his family to the USA.

If you could like/share/comment this video for us with your friends and your social network, we're hoping to win the grand prize and send Nate and his family business class to LA.

Cheers

Just tried to watch the video and it says it was removed for violating you tubes terms of service? could i get another link please mate?

That's so low by You Tube if true.
I make many jokes here but i would not be anything but serious regarding subjects like this mate, honestly just wanted a new link.

I didnt think i could be anymore proud of our club and our boys but be damned if that didnt bring a tear to my eye, Jake King was all ready a legend in my eyes but now ive got even more respect for the man. how the media could bash him like they did is beyond me. I dont use facebook at all so if someone could pm me the detalis to donate some money to Nates family i would really appreciate it.

. I dont use facebook at all so if someone could pm me the detalis to donate some money to Nates family i would really appreciate it.

Raising funds to help the Anderson family with Nate's leukaemia & future prosthetics.

Donations to:
Nate Brett Anderson
BSB 066160 Account 10735751

I make many jokes here but i would not be anything but serious regarding subjects like this mate, honestly just wanted a new link.

I didnt think i could be anymore proud of our club and our boys but be damned if that didnt bring a tear to my eye, Jake King was all ready a legend in my eyes but now ive got even more respect for the man. how the media could bash him like they did is beyond me. I dont use facebook at all so if someone could pm me the detalis to donate some money to Nates family i would really appreciate it.
Calm down Tiger, I wasn't insinuating that you were making a joke, I was just saying that it's pretty poor by You Tube.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back