Movie Hercules

Remove this Banner Ad

Disappointing to hear, but not unexpected. Hercules is one of my all time favourite chatacters/stories, I really wish Hollywood would do the character justice.

Will still watch albeit with low expectations.

I saw it last weekend, i didn't have high hopes, but i liked it. I'm a big fan of the rock, followed him on Instagram and he promoted the s**t out of it. His training and diet regime has almost become bigger than the movie itself. If the rock wasn't in it, i wouldn't have bothered.

I saw it last weekend, i didn't have high hopes, but i liked it. I'm a big fan of the rock, followed him on Instagram and he promoted the s**t out of it. His training and diet regime has almost become bigger than the movie itself. If the rock wasn't in it, i wouldn't have bothered.
it was all the talk about/with the Rock that really had me excited for the movie..

If I had known Ratner had made the movie I would of not gone.

Its funny hearing that it wasnt shot in Greece also the movie is totally different to what is written in the books apart from the rock who did good as hercules the movie was crap

Mate won a double pass for this, so was ok for a free timekiller.. otherwise I wouldnt have paid money to see it.

Lol we just spent the first 20mins arguing whether the redhead amazonian was Nicole Kidman or not!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back