Media Here it is - Mid-Season Survey

Remove this Banner Ad

Bitch, what?

I crush all that dare Ruck against me when I'm not at back pocket.

You're no Brown Bottle.

I got to say, i rated your back pocket performance though. Was some good... umm... defending? right?

I've said it before man, I pay little attention to the SFA. I only care about the team thread, the match thread, and the admin board. For all I knew, you were serious. Now don't forget to condition your beard.

Shampoo and conditioner in one bro.

maxresdefault.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who wins the SFA flag from here: Furies
Who would you like to see win the SFA flag from here: Furies
Who wins the Wooden Spoon from here: Warriors
Who wins the Mobbs Medal from here: MannumPower
Who wins the EKA Medal from here: Hoping for a two way with Wooshy and Helen Wheels
Who wins the ALF Medal from here: Deanus has a nice lead dosent he?
Worst Player of the League (Qooty Wise): No idea. Probably Brown Bottle
Worst Player of the League (Posting Wise): SM
Best Media Thread: Brokens thread
Worst Media Thread: One of Clarkeys
Best Gameday thread: Warroirs v Furies
Who will be the next admin: TFW
Favourite Team played against: Warriors
Least favourite team played against: Royals

Last edited:
Is this a smaller survey then what we usually do?

If so why not use the last lot of questions?

This survey seems way too safe so I won't be doing it, I also encourage no one else to do it so everyone that has please delete your post.

This survey seems way too safe so I won't be doing it, I also encourage no one else to do it so everyone that has please delete your post.

I think the idea behind this is, 'the fewer questions the more likely it will be to complete the results', which is one way to make Marlowe and PVF look like a couple of dicks. But unless you're doing thirty-plus questions I refuse to accept you're better than me.

I think the idea behind this is, 'the fewer questions the more likely it will be to complete the results', which is one way to make Marlowe and PVF look like a couple of dicks. But unless you're doing thirty-plus questions I refuse to accept you're better than me.

I see that but that makes for a worse survey. The longer lists of questions gave a much better insight into how people rated others.
Most people as well post their results in the thread so who really needs "complete" results when we can mostly all read what people think?

I think Clarkey stuffed it up by doing the mid-season survey in Rd 1 :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back