Heretier Lumumba racially abused (?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
........................what?

lol

shithole?? who said anything about the quality of the country?

are you just trolling? because this is hardly the subject to be trolling over, pal.

do you not understand why telling someone who was born in Brasil to "**** off back to Brasil" is racist? lol. nothing to do with the quality of country.. that doesn't even enter the discussion..

That's right, pull out the are you trolling line. The last resort of the feeble keyboard hero.

Anyway, I'm sure we're both against racism but we see it in different degrees. Why would "f**k off back to Brasil" be any less offensive than just "f**k off"? Just wondering where the line is?

........................what?

do you not understand why telling someone who was born in Brasil to "**** off back to Brasil" is racist? lol. nothing to do with the quality of country.. that doesn't even enter the discussion..

what if it was harrys brother with the same skin colour telling his brother to "**** off back to Brasil" where they were both born because he didnt want him in australia anymore, its not racist but offensive as the person dosent want the other person in the country

I have been guilty of likening Joe Daniher to a baby giraffe on more than one occasion. Am I racist on the basis that the giraffe is not native to Australia?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When looking over all boards this thread said "Heretier Lumumba racially abuse...."

Who else was hoping that it was "abuseS" and not "abuseD"? You know, for the lulz.

This is getting pathetic.. Such a precious society! We have ISIS commiting mass genocide in the Middle East and we are worrying about crap like this.

Disgrace.

Under that logic, I'm going to go and kick a toddler in the skull. No one has the right to complain because terrorists are committing mass genocide.

Different if he'd actually slagged Harry off for his racial background (African isn't it? Father from Congo?)

But since when was Brazil a race? Last time I looked at an atlas is was a country and a nation. Is it racism to tell a pom to **** off back to England or a Kiwi to **** off back to Enzed?

Seriously as one earlier poster mentioned in the thread, this is just too precious for words.

The point that the poster I quoted referred to the colour of his skin only. I wouldn't expect anyone who yelled that out at the footy to know NicNat was an Aussie. Either way, my point was no one would abuse NicNat cause he's a good bloke and HO'B is a nob.
Yep I got your point.
And I think Heretier is an interesting bloke actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back