Rumour Heretier Lumumba threatens to quit & Pies say "Good idea"

Remove this Banner Ad

Before this turns into 100 pages of pure hat and venom, has there been independent confirmation?
AFL 360 & Michael Gleeson both going with this as gospel. Its apparently been brewing for some time. Expect Lumumba to rekindle his friendship with Malthouse?

Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
Why?

People rip into the Boganwoods, for being a team in crisis. I think Ed and the image of the fans, probably not helped by having a few tattooed meatheads on the list, seems to represent a system of values that most people find a little repulsive.

Opposition supporters enjoy having a crack at them about it, but if it rubs Harry up the wrong way then he is a bitch?

He reminds me of the cliche blondes from the Gold Coast.. Blonde females that is. High maintenance, always bitching bout something and thinking of the children.

* him and his pretentious thinking chair!

Play by Numbers

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 16, 2007
All up in Jock's icecream
AFL Club
West Coast
He reminds me of the cliche blondes from the Gold Coast.. Blonde females that is. High maintenance, always bitching bout something and thinking of the children.

**** him and his pretentious thinking chair!
So, you consider him high maintenance and are happy to attack him over him taking a principled stance?

For me high maintenance is protecting players with a history of violence or misbehavior and backing them in when they end up in court. Collingwood has a long history of this, see Taz, Scotland, Swan, Didak, Beams and Marley. Do you consider any of these players high maintenance?

Engimal

Cancelled
10k Posts North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor Pantskyle Minecraft Shiny Penny Ruby
Apr 27, 2010
Tasmania
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I know everyone is going to tear into him but I don't think he's done anything wrong. He's just not into the whole 'discrimination' thing and I can dig that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
So, you consider him high maintenance and are happy to attack him over him taking a principled stance?

For me high maintenance is protecting players with a history of violence or misbehavior and backing them in when they end up in court. Collingwood has a long history of this, see Taz, Scotland, Swan, Didak, Beams and Marley. Do you consider any of these players high maintenance?

Meh. Who cares

Play by Numbers

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 16, 2007
All up in Jock's icecream
AFL Club
West Coast
I know everyone is going to tear into him but I don't think he's done anything wrong. He's just not into the whole 'discrimination' thing and I can dig that.
Agreed.

It could be performance enhancing drugs, racism, violence, or fooling about with underage girls and there would still be swarms that defended him and made a case for his innocence. But advocacy or living by a set of principles seems to be a hanging offence.

For all the reasons to leave a club, at least this is about someone trying to do something positive.

Bengineer

Team Captain
Aug 30, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
Before this turns into 100 pages of pure hat and venom, has there been independent confirmation?
image.jpg

Jan 29, 2008
AFL Club
Collingwood

Yeah kind of agree, but he probably needs to handle these situations a bit better. Probably best for him to get a fresh start anyway, he has gone backwards as a footballer the last few years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back